Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best totheplacesihavelived Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best totheplacesihavelived Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

neelu

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the Day 28 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to the places you have lived to date. #letters #totheplacesihavelived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Thank you for all the beautiful memories  Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collab and dedicate a letter to the places you have lived to date. #letters #totheplacesihavelived #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Presha

Welcome to the Day 28 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to the places you have lived to date. #letters #totheplacesihavelived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I've left a part of me with you and I carry a part of you too with me!
Thank you for being my home and giving me all those memories... Hope to see you all again soon! Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collab and dedicate a letter to the places you have lived to date. #letters #totheplacesihavelived #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

To the places I have lived Does my scent still linger around there? Does my laugh still echo? Is my favorite corner, still filled with stories? Does the evening still smell of cookies and sometimes espresso? Are you still holding on to memory of mine? Do the ones that came after me, somewhere felt my presence... Did they successfully covered mine with theirs, or just revealed it more to you. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #totheplacesihavelived

read more
'I might not remember all of it, but like an instinct, I can still make out, even if I enter there after years, the places where there are sharp edges, places that are best sunkissed, corners that can fit me well, and corners that weren't meant for me.' To the places I have lived
Does my scent still linger around there?
Does my laugh still echo? 
Is my favorite corner, still filled with stories? 
Does the evening still smell of cookies and sometimes espresso? 
Are you still holding on to memory of mine? 
Do the ones that came after me, somewhere felt my presence...
Did they successfully covered mine with theirs, or just revealed it more to you.

Varadhan P M

read more

May not be the same!
More than cities and towns
Iam proud to say I have lived
In the Hearts of Thousands..
Of Students and their Parents. 👍😌🙂
Long live the memories!  Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I have to say thank you today for all the places where I lived either it is my ancestral home where I had my childhood or the city where I stayed in hostel I took higher education and shaped my career. There is a beautiful place in my memories and in my heart for all of you. Thank you to all places for everything for giving the love, care and support. Even today I miss you all. Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 28 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to the places you have lived to date. #letters #totheplacesihavelived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Native place
Khoh-dariba 
Education places
Jaipur 
&
Bandikui 
Job places 
Jadugoda (Jamshedpur)
Jalore

You all are very important for me,
Never forget me.
Hope so.  Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification