Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best relaxationin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best relaxationin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aa rela hai apun lyrics, aa rela hai apun, to relax synonyms in french, to relax in french, to relax in spanish,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

pitter das

Prazan

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
After completing the task of
switching off the alarm to continue sleeping. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Eyes watch life listlessly passing me by, letting the head drop
The mind is fast asleep with time appearing to wilfully stop.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Initially I struggle with the first line
The second follows well within the rapid fire time.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Phew! I attempted this two liner
Sleep beckons me post this rapid fire.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines 

Indhu Shasti

read more
Do what you love. Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My soul wants relaxation, 
That cleanse my inner sadness.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines 

Osho Jain

read more
There is no double jeopardy for falling in love. There is single jeopardy ie u may fail but here lies the benefit ie you will learn when you fail.

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines 

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines #museofmine My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Even cellphones relax when they are charged
Just do that, stop overworking and overthinking.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #relaxationin2lines 
#museofmine 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification