Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best solutionforlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best solutionforlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, emulation is a colloidal solution of liquid in, brine is an aqueous solution of, diluting the solution of an electrolyte, solution and problem quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Love Consultant

#solutionforlife V.K Motivational Vijay Singh Anshu writer heartlessrj1297 gaTTubaba

read more

@crazy_shailu

Prazan

Richa Vedpathak

The main peace of mind comes with truely being happy and contented,
focused and engaged in work i.e. the best conclusion of the solutions, in the confusion of unstableness. #lifegoals #contentment #solutionforlife #confusioninlife #dissolution #stabilityreflects #myquotesdiary

Anmol Singh

I wish time travel could real #yqbaba thoughts #pastmistakes #solutionforlife

read more
Sometimes the only way to move forward to revisit the things in your past that were holding you back, you have to deal with head on , no matter how scary they may be , because once we do , you ll see that you can go further than you ever imagined  I wish time travel could real #yqbaba  #thoughts  #pastmistakes #solutionforlife

Anmol Singh

I wish time travel could real #yqbaba thoughts #pastmistakes #solutionforlife

read more
Sometimes the only way to move forward to revisit the things in your past that were holding you back, you have to deal with head on , no matter how scary they may be , because once we do , you ll see that you can go further than you ever imagined  I wish time travel could real #yqbaba  #thoughts  #pastmistakes #solutionforlife

@escriptor_trodde

ये कैसी कश्मकश में फसीं है जिंदगी
ना तो रेश़म सी सुलझती हैं 
ना इन उलझनों मे उलझ 
घुट घुट कर मरती हैं ।  #lifequotes #lifelessons #problemsoflife #solutionforlife #escriptor_trodde

Shalini Sinha

The best way to Escape the problem is to Face the problem.
— % & Always EF any problem!
#escapism #face #problemsoflife 
#solutionforlife 
#yourquotebaba 
#lifequotes

Varadhan P M

NO EXCHANGE PLEASE
There was an old man
        A very old man was he !
Gathering plastic and papers 
       Like a beggar or insane !!
Would exchange them for cash
         Each day seen with loads
Are we not like him carrying Sins
        But none to buy or exchange !!  #dailymotivation #similarities #comparison #wisdomspeaks #solutionforlife #illusions_of_life #trading

Nikunj Sadani

One Person's "doubt"
is another person's "solution" #doubt #solutionofproblem #solutionforlife #rulesoflife #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification