Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cocnorth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cocnorth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about coc quotes, coc th5 best base, coc th8 best base, coc best defence bases, games like coc,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Miss xyz

More 10 minutes to go for the speech. I was making myself ready for the webinar and to interact with the people. The clock struck 5:00. By patting my cheeks, I sat on the chair infront of my laptop to start the conference. All the people were joining slowly to the meeting room. Checking my network connection and correcting my camera I started... _______________________________________ Good evening! And thanks for being here everyone. You know, if this would have been a normal seminar or speech #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #cocnorth #vcspeech

read more
Webinar on :- Cure of depression in this pandemic. 

Date :- 18th july 2020

Time :- 5:00 PM

Host :- Tanya Mohanty  More 10 minutes to go for the speech. I was making myself ready for the webinar and to interact with the people. The clock struck 5:00. By patting my cheeks, I sat on the chair infront of my laptop to start the conference. All the people were joining slowly to the meeting room. Checking my network connection and correcting my camera I started...

Good evening! And thanks for being here everyone. You know, if this would have been a normal seminar or speech

Miss xyz

Natasha_ Singh Srikumar Pragati Shukla Shruti Madhu💫 #clashofcorns #cocnorth #pennpopcorn #opponenttask #yqbaba

read more
🌂 + 🌧️= ☔

“ There is always a protector like an umbrella in the time of barrier or hurdles in our way like rain. But sometimes it becomes difficult to manage in high barriers like heavy rain, because we have to manage both our protector and ourselves. ”

So, 
Choose your protector wisely.  Natasha_ Singh 
Srikumar  
Pragati Shukla 
Shruti Madhu💫 

#clashofcorns #cocnorth #pennpopcorn #opponenttask #yqbaba

Miss xyz

Apart from ‘you’ and ‘me’ there exists some other pairs. Some pairs just collide and some just miss it. Making me live in a world, where both good and bad act as a pair. And not all pairs similar #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #cocnorth #opponenttask

read more
Pairs 
(Read in caption)  Apart from ‘you’ and ‘me’
there exists some other pairs. 
Some pairs just collide 
and some just miss it. 

Making me live in a world, 
where both good and bad act as a pair. 
And not all pairs similar

Miss xyz

She doesn't need any sympathy, What she need is courage. She is physically handicapped. She is differently abled, But she knows her way Because she knows the directions. Her path is same as ours, #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #directionalpoem #cocnorth

read more
• She doesn't need any sympathy •
   What she need is courage. 
   She is physically handicapped.
   She is differently abled, 
   But she knows her way
   Because she knows the directions. 

(Read in caption) 
 She doesn't need any sympathy,
What she need is courage. 
She is physically handicapped. 
She is differently abled, 
But she knows her way
Because she knows the directions. 

Her path is same as ours,

Miss xyz

For a better read :- In these unsettled days, I can sense some difference in air. It is soothing, calming and fresh like fressia and daisies. In these endless days, I have got ample of time for myself. Which makes me* reach to the door of thoughts and gets locked down in the era of learning. #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #cocnorth #lockdownhandwritten

read more
Lockdown 🔐 
(Read in caption)  For a better read :-
In these unsettled days, I can sense some difference in air. 

It is soothing, calming and fresh like fressia and daisies. 

In these endless days, I have got ample of time for myself. 

Which makes me* reach to the door of thoughts and gets locked down in the era of learning.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification