Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lockdownhandwritten Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lockdownhandwritten Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is there going to be another lockdown, top 10 things to do in lockdown, lockdown ki love story, strictest lockdown in the world, is there lockdown in mumbai,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hansika Bansal

For better reading Lockdown doesn't only mean to lock yourself in the house but - To unlock all the creativity hidden inside you. To unlock all the ideas you have reserved in your top floor so far. To unlock the real you sitting inside the bodily you. To unlock your talents that you thought you will show one day . To unlock the opportunities you have been craving for. #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #eccedentesiasthb #lockdownhandwritten #cocwest #cocwestzone

read more
        For better reading 

Lockdown doesn't only mean to lock yourself in the house but -
To unlock all the creativity hidden inside you.
To unlock all the ideas you have reserved in your top floor so far.
To unlock the real you sitting inside the bodily you.
To unlock your talents that you thought you will show one day .
To unlock the opportunities you have been craving for.

marmalade ツ

°°In the tongue of Bird °° -and once again it has returned to my present. Those blue hills, those green leaves and that pink sky - all call for this soul here- #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #lockdownhandwritten #theunsungquill #scarlet_crawls #cocnorthwest #lockdown_poem

read more
     °°In the tongue of Bird °°

-and once again
it has returned to my present. 
Those blue hills, 
those green leaves 
and that pink sky - 
all call for this soul here-

Miss xyz

For a better read :- In these unsettled days, I can sense some difference in air. It is soothing, calming and fresh like fressia and daisies. In these endless days, I have got ample of time for myself. Which makes me* reach to the door of thoughts and gets locked down in the era of learning. #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #cocnorth #lockdownhandwritten

read more
Lockdown 🔐 
(Read in caption)  For a better read :-
In these unsettled days, I can sense some difference in air. 

It is soothing, calming and fresh like fressia and daisies. 

In these endless days, I have got ample of time for myself. 

Which makes me* reach to the door of thoughts and gets locked down in the era of learning.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification