Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmday30 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmday30 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

▪︎Of The Road Taken▪︎ Strolling by the sombre woodlands Just amid which a road bifurcates, Gazing deep down it, long I stand. To add some flavours to my life, so bland I decide to move further, not abdicate. #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday30 #qsbmbonus30 #qsbmp47

read more
▪︎Of The Road Taken▪︎
《Captioned》 ▪︎Of The Road Taken▪︎

Strolling by the sombre woodlands
Just amid which a road bifurcates,
Gazing deep down it, long I stand.
To add some flavours to my life, so bland
I decide to move further, not abdicate.

Sweta

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSmoonbg14 is out! 🤩 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨ #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday30 #qsbmp47

read more
It descended to the land from 
the sky, so sombre to listen 
her deepest stories, to 
wipe her glittering 
pearls and 
to compel her smile; 
For, her love for the moon
was vehement and so was the 
moon's fondness for the little girl.

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSmoonbg14 is out! 🤩

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.

Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨

The Dream Doodler

Who more? (◕ᴗ◕✿) Just I'm in this condition! I wrote a hindi poem and I lost it! 🥴 Lyrics from a very famous song 'Ek chatur nar" by Kishore Kumar, Manna De, Mehmood. One of my very favorite songs. 😂 Photo:google #yqmemes #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday30 #tdd_meme #qsbmp65

read more
      Who more?  (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Just I'm in this condition! I wrote a hindi poem and I lost it! 🥴

Lyrics from a very famous song 'Ek chatur nar" by Kishore Kumar, Manna De, Mehmood. One of my very favorite songs. 😂

Photo:google

The Dream Doodler

*CAPTION THIS PICTURE* 🟠Write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG . 🟠Though there isn’t any particular world limit for the One liner, but Keep it short & crisp, also it would be best served with a tinge of sarcasm in it! 🟠 Both Hindi and English are allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqdnd #DndCaptionThis #qsbm #qsbmday30 #DnDpicture10 #qsbmp65

read more
No, I won't stay for your charm any more, cause I had sucked you whole as my fuel, now you look so pale!

*CAPTION THIS PICTURE*         

🟠Write a one liner/ phrase/title/ caption, in the given space on the BG .    

🟠Though there isn’t any particular world limit for the One liner, but Keep it short & crisp, also it would be best served with a tinge of sarcasm in it!

🟠 Both Hindi and English are allowed.

The Dream Doodler

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSwestarttorealize is out! 🤩 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨ #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday30 #qsbmp65

read more
All the things for 
which we pondered
Were not meant to blind our eyes
Blind our eyes away from the 
things that made us wonder
Could have given more of 
experiences to suffice
Those wrinkles feel 
like the backs of valour 
Where we did put our hawk eyes
And one, two, three, 
and all the white hair
Don't you think, that's 
how diamond shines? 

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSwestarttorealize is out! 🤩

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. 

Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨

Miss xyz

I logged out from my myriad thoughts and laid white on dark beaches. It couldn't melt my external expanse but drowned my soul in the deep ocean of stiff nub. Days were passing blindly in the waves of dusky emotions and gloomy #yqbaba #quotestitchers #100poemsby_tm #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday30 #wchypophrenia #rzpunctuation1

read more
Is there peace in coffin?
(Read in caption) I logged out from my myriad 
thoughts and laid white on dark 
beaches. It couldn't melt my 
external expanse but 
drowned my soul in the deep 
ocean of stiff nub. Days were 
passing blindly in the waves of 
dusky emotions and gloomy

Miss xyz

"If words through ᑭEᑎ
could solve the problems,
Then that's ᑭᗩIᑎ which is
afflicted on paper." 
She answered to her agony. #qsbm #pnpsixer #pnpmicrotale #qsbmp72 #qsbmday30 #quotestitchers #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification