Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmbonus33 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmbonus33 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sweta

For a better read: Dear Photograph, People generally fall in love during their twenties but I am a lover of yours since I was eight. Because when menaces of sorrow concealed my life, it was you before whom I cried. When showers of rapture drenched me entirely it was you before whom I smiled. When the demons of fear tormented my nights, it was you holding whom I found solace. When charigned of the failures I became woeful, it was you who propelled me to strive. And today my dear love, I thank you for tethering the heavenly figures safely; for treasureing the most joyous days of my life, the holidays and the hours of endless celebration with my Guardian spirits whom I meet only in my dreams these days. 10 years have passed but your Silver Lining has not faded yet nor the warmth and comfort I feel when I am with you. It hurts when I think about the transience of my guardian Spirits but as I think about a your immortality it fills my heart with rapport. My heart flutters for you and it will flutter for you till I cease my breath. And when people ask, ' after all this time ?' I wipe my tears,.smile and say 'always'. #qsbmp47 #qsbm #qsbmday33 #qsbmbonus33 #quotestitchers #photograph #loveletter

read more
      For a better read:

Dear Photograph,
People generally fall in love during their twenties but I am a lover of yours since I was eight. Because when menaces of sorrow concealed my life, it was you before whom I cried. When showers of rapture drenched me entirely it was you before whom I smiled. When the demons of fear tormented my nights, it was you holding whom I found solace. When charigned of the failures I became woeful, it was you who propelled me to strive. And today my dear love, I thank you for tethering the heavenly figures safely; for treasureing the most joyous days of my life, the holidays and the hours of endless celebration with my Guardian spirits whom I meet only in my dreams these days. 10 years have passed but your Silver Lining has not faded yet nor the warmth and comfort I feel when I am with you. It hurts when I think about the transience of my guardian Spirits but as I think about a your immortality it fills my heart with rapport. My heart flutters for you and it will flutter for you till I cease my breath. And when people ask, ' after all this time ?'  I wipe my tears,.smile and say 'always'.

#qsbmp47 #qsbm #qsbmday33 #qsbmbonus33 #quotestitchers 
#photograph #loveletter

The Dream Doodler

Dear my reflector, Hello there! How's your life going? Such a long time since we have faced each other Yeah I know the fault is mine. And I am here to apologise and confess. What? Leave it. If I go down the memory lane, you were my favourite zone since my childhood. All those bindis papa designed, all those dressing arts my mother taught me to apply, the hug they gifted to their princess were all around your sweet corner. I grew, I started grooming myself. Since childhood, I tried so many hai #quotestichers #qsbm #qsbmday33 #qsbmbonus33 #tdd_letters #tdd_handwritten #qsbmp65

read more
     Dear my reflector,

Hello there! How's your life going? Such a long time since we have faced each other
Yeah I know the fault is mine. And I am here to apologise and confess. What? Leave it. 

If I go down the memory lane, you were my favourite zone since my childhood. All those bindis papa designed, all those dressing arts my mother taught me to apply, the hug they gifted to their princess were all around your sweet corner. I grew, I started grooming myself. Since childhood, I tried so many hai

Miss xyz

Dear calendar, You have been there on my study table from the beginning of this year. You have been constantly there for me in these unsettled days but this year was something different for both us; my days, my schedules everything were constant but you kept changing every other day, and maybe that's why I fell in love with your everyday changes, amends and unplanned events. You may not be a surprise for me but the bundle of love you store in days, weeks and months are a prodigious surprise. You #yqbaba #Calendar #quotestitchers #pertinaceous #qsbmp72 #qsbmday33 #qsbmbonus33 #handwrittenletter

read more
        Dear calendar,
You have been there on my study table from the beginning of this year. You have been constantly there for me in these unsettled days but this year was something different for both us; my days, my schedules everything were constant but you kept changing every other day, and maybe that's why I fell in love with your everyday changes, amends and unplanned events. You may not be a surprise for me but the bundle of love you store in days, weeks and months are a prodigious surprise. You

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification