Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmday46 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmday46 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 9 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Oh! I learned editing, at last😂😂. Edited from PicsArt app. Coming to the point, this handwriting is with Durga Puja wali make up, asli wala, running notes ka story to aisa hi kuch hota hae 🤭🤭. Moreover, this was a comment to my handwriting by one of my classmates only which I have put in the form of a limerick 😉. Better read: Once an ant fell in an ink pot. From a paper it help sought, #yqbaba #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday46 #qsbmbonus46 #tdd_handwritten #qsbmp65

read more
          Oh! I learned editing, at last😂😂. Edited from PicsArt app.

Coming to the point, this handwriting is with Durga Puja wali make up, asli wala, running notes ka story to aisa hi kuch hota hae 🤭🤭. Moreover, this was a comment to my handwriting by one of my classmates only which I have put in the form of a limerick 😉.

Better read: 

Once an ant fell in an ink pot.
From a paper it help sought,

Miss xyz

Limerick on handwriting 🙄 For better read:- In the night of crescent, my handwriting goes round & round, because It's as unstable as my alarm's sound. My online handwritings are the best you can call but with pen or pencil it always tends to fall, #yqbaba #limerick #handwrittenpoem #100poemsby_tm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday46 #qsbmbonus46

read more
                      Limerick on handwriting 🙄

For better read:-

In the night of crescent, my handwriting goes round & round,
because It's as unstable as my alarm's sound.
My online handwritings are the best you can call
but with pen or pencil it always tends to fall,

Miss xyz

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsometimeslifedual • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ "Sometimes life seems a dark tunnel with no light at the end, but if you just keep moving forward, you will end up in a better place." ~ Jeffrey Fry Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts #qsbmp72 #qsbmday46

read more
so difficult to handle and to 
focus on

Sometimes life undergoes 
maintenance to know how to 
handle life in difficult times. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsometimeslifedual
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
"Sometimes life seems a dark tunnel with no light at the end, but if you just keep moving forward, you will end up in a better place." ~ Jeffrey Fry

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Miss xyz

I hope, hope isn't fragile. #cinemagraph #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday46 #yqbaba life #Hope

read more
I have 
so much to 
say in this life 
which holds me. But, 
life is fragile, I can't assure 
myself. And the letter 
which I hold is 
nothing but 
hope. I hope, hope isn't fragile.

#cinemagraph #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday46 #yqbaba #life #hope

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification