Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best niviturns20 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best niviturns20 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about words missing from niv bible, laughter is good medicine niv, love bible verses niv, faith comes by hearing niv, the message of the cross is foolishness niv,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

Translation : Writers are the mirror of society. They write down their experience and pave the way for people to move forward. Honestly, these aren't my words. These words are of my Mumma. I told her "Mumma ek bahut acche writer ke liye kuch batao na" and she told me this. 😁 Di, you can consider this wish from my mumma. 😻❤️ For my wish, here you go🎉 #BirthDay #testimonial #niviturns20 #shubhindiquotes

read more
लेखक समाज का दर्पण है। जो घटता है वह लिखते हैं और लोगों का आगे बढ़ने का मार्ग प्रशस्त करते हैं।  Translation : Writers are the mirror of society. They write down their experience and pave the way for people to move forward.

Honestly, these aren't my words. These words are of my Mumma. I told her "Mumma ek bahut acche writer ke liye kuch batao na" and she told me this. 😁

Di, you can consider this wish from my mumma. 😻❤️

For my wish, here you go🎉

Shubhi Mahajan

Ni Ved hi tha - No, he was Ved only. A #namepun on Niveditha di. 😁 20 minutes pehle, a very happy birthday, Niviiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiii. 😄❤️ Ab mujhe bahut nind aa rahi hai aur wese ye wali wish mumma se chhupa kar kari, agar Mumma ko pata chala na ki Shubhi jagi Hui hai to mai gai🤧 And yes, tomorrow I have to wake up before the birth of a girl named Nivi. 🤭❤️ #BirthDay #testimonial #niviturns20 #shubhumour

read more
One day, Ved was disturbing teacher when teacher was teaching. 

Teacher shouted, "Who is disturbing me?"

Ved answered, "I don't know teacher".

And the whole class started shouting,
"Ni Ved hi tha, Ni Ved hi tha, teacher". Ni Ved hi tha - No, he was Ved only. 

A #namepun on Niveditha di. 😁

20 minutes pehle, a very happy birthday, Niviiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiii. 😄❤️

Ab mujhe bahut nind aa rahi hai aur wese ye wali wish mumma se chhupa kar kari, agar Mumma ko pata chala na ki Shubhi jagi Hui hai to mai gai🤧
And yes, tomorrow I have to wake up before the birth of a girl named Nivi. 🤭❤️

marmalade ツ

Dear 12y/o Nivi, You have already passed primary school and have entered a new phase of life. I can see that face big smile on your face and sense that flow of excitement in your heart. For Pete's sake, never let that smile of yours fade - it is something we all are a fan of. I won't be telling you of the obstacles that'll be coming your way for they are different for all of us. It's just our way to make a decision that counts. You need not be making the right decisions always, and that's okay #testimonial #niviturns20

read more
                  Dear 12y/o Nivi,

You have already passed primary school and have entered a new phase of life. I can see that face big smile on your face and sense that flow of excitement in your heart. For Pete's sake, never let that smile of yours fade - it is something we all are a fan of. I won't be telling you of the obstacles that'll be coming your way for they are different for all of us. It's just our way to make a decision that counts.

You need not be making the right decisions always, and that's okay

Dear 10 year old nivi, Spring is knocking your door more often in moments of laughter and chocolates so treasure them. The sweet, bubbly nivi that you are just adds life in colours. There are changes hitting you but you turn out more amazing as you understand and go through them. And that's how a warrior looks. Love and kindness are blooming in you and by you. Art forming universe in you is as precious as you are. And if nobody told you, you would turn out another wonderwoman. Your heart is a #testimonial #niviturns20 #letterstohomeee #realfunandpawri #colgatewalismile #makesomenoiseitscountdowntonivibday #evergreenbeauty

read more
              Dear 10 year old nivi,

Spring is knocking your door more often in moments of laughter and chocolates so treasure them. The sweet, bubbly nivi that you are just adds life in colours. There are changes hitting you but you turn out more amazing as you understand and go through them. And that's how a warrior looks. Love and kindness are blooming in you and by you. Art forming universe in you is as precious as you are. And if nobody told you, you would turn out another wonderwoman. 

Your heart is a

Miss xyz

Dedicating a #testimonial to Niveditha dii. ❤️🎂 P.S. I literally tried a lot to add a colgate tooth paste but it wasn't successful. 🥺 Hope you would pardon me. Scroll down if you pardoned me. 🥺🥺 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 Dear Nivi dii, Your journey of 2 decades on earth might be challenging, might be filled up with hurdles. But I'm sure you must have overcome most of them. Because I have seen you sketching crescent moon on many faces from experiences. And I see you as a star, which might have been dim at past, but I have always seen you glowing brighter day by day. #shapepoem #birthdaymonial #shapymess #niviturns20

read more
•         • Dedicating a #testimonial to Niveditha dii. ❤️🎂

P.S. I literally tried a lot to add a colgate tooth paste but it wasn't successful. 🥺 Hope you would pardon me. Scroll down if you pardoned me. 🥺🥺

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Dear Nivi dii,
Your journey of 2 decades on earth might be challenging, might be filled up with hurdles. But I'm sure you must have overcome most of them. Because I have seen you sketching crescent moon on many faces from experiences. And I see you as a star, which might have been dim at past, but I have always seen you glowing brighter day by day.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification