Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shapymess Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shapymess Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sha love story, vigyan shap ki vardan, messagedigest.getinstance( sha-256 ) in c#, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/0869150c06115f2e14d71b7c0b1b2529/abha-sa-raja-naha-da-b-jara-sa-sha-ma-ha-na-tha-ma, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/47a67063d4eb461e847111fb6234c51a/mashaha-ra-ha-na-ka-ma-jha-ka-ii-sha-ka-naha-aapa,

• 2 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

For better read ~ Seeing that you gave them roses everyday, I also wished to plant a rose plant so that I too can give them roses everyday. When I was a 7-8 years old, I was always excited to give roses to my teachers. And when we gave roses to our teachers, they took those very happily and each teacher used to attach those roses with their hair. First time, I gave rose to my teacher. I didn't have any rose plant so I needed to buy a rose from the market to give it to my teacher and that is w #yqbaba #roseday #shapepoem #writingresolution #yolopomo #ihaveyourrose #shapymess #rosedaymarathon

read more
                                S
                               ee
                              ing
                       °(.   that.   .)°
                         °You gave°
                         them roses 
                       everyday, I also
                   wished to plant a rose 
                   plant so that I too can
                    ....give them roses....    
                     everyday, everyday.
                                   Ha
                                   pp
                                    Y
                                   Ro
                                   Se
                                    D
                                    A
                                    Y For better read ~ 

Seeing that you gave them roses everyday, I also wished to plant a rose plant so that I too can give them roses everyday.

When I was a 7-8 years old, I was always excited to give roses to my teachers. And when we gave roses to our teachers, they took those very happily and each teacher used to attach those roses with their hair. First time, I gave rose to my teacher. I didn't have any rose plant so I needed to buy a rose from the market to give it to my teacher and that is w

Miss xyz

For better read: Your wrinkled face held the tears of Indians; ragged outlines on your skin carried the thirst of meg sorrows for independence. Truly Bapu... #yqbaba #MahatmaGandhi #shapepoem #gandhijayanti #shapymess #internationaldayofnonviolence

read more
               ••
            The• 
          wheel•
       of y o u r•
    •charkha• 
that soaked For better read:

Your wrinkled face held the tears 
of Indians; ragged outlines on your skin 
carried the thirst of meg sorrows 
for independence.

Truly Bapu...

Miss xyz

#Shakespeare O never say that I was false of heart, I never was, I never will. You gulped the chunks of sunflowers that withered, my heart was the sun and you made it rain. I wore the verity of love, which you gifted me, some years ago. I was #Portrait #yqbaba #shapepoem #WilliamShakespeare #shapymess

read more
          m•      y•ho
          m•     e of•
          lo       ve, I•
         ha      ve ne
         ve      r ran
        ge     d. I• 
      ha     ve wat•
    ered them and 
    ` made the`` #Shakespeare 

O never say that I was false of heart,
I never was, I never will. You gulped 
the chunks of sunflowers that withered,
my heart was the sun and you made it
rain. I wore the verity of love, which
you gifted me, some years ago. I was

Miss xyz

Today I'll write a poem on them. A poem where I'll show not all stunts are performed by jumping over cars, trains and buildings. A poem where I'll show not all heroes fight for their life partners. A poem where I'll show not all enemies look like bruiser. I'll write a poem today. A poem where I'll display thousands of heroes working together in an altruistic manner. A poem where I'll portrait thousands of stories and you'll end up reading one. A poem where I'll make you believe not all god res #yqbaba #doctor #warriors #shapepoem #shapymess

read more
  •          • Today I'll write a poem on them. A poem where I'll show not all stunts are performed by jumping over cars, trains and buildings. A poem where I'll show not all heroes fight for their life partners. A poem where I'll show not all enemies look like bruiser. 

I'll write a poem today. A poem where I'll display thousands of heroes working together in an altruistic manner. A poem where I'll portrait thousands of stories and you'll end up reading one. A poem where I'll make you believe not all god res

Miss xyz

Dedicating a #testimonial to Niveditha dii. ❤️🎂 P.S. I literally tried a lot to add a colgate tooth paste but it wasn't successful. 🥺 Hope you would pardon me. Scroll down if you pardoned me. 🥺🥺 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 Dear Nivi dii, Your journey of 2 decades on earth might be challenging, might be filled up with hurdles. But I'm sure you must have overcome most of them. Because I have seen you sketching crescent moon on many faces from experiences. And I see you as a star, which might have been dim #shapepoem #birthdaymonial #shapymess #niviturns20

read more
•         • Dedicating a #testimonial to Niveditha dii. ❤️🎂

P.S. I literally tried a lot to add a colgate tooth paste but it wasn't successful. 🥺 Hope you would pardon me. Scroll down if you pardoned me. 🥺🥺

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Dear Nivi dii,
Your journey of 2 decades on earth might be challenging, might be filled up with hurdles. But I'm sure you must have overcome most of them. Because I have seen you sketching crescent moon on many faces from experiences. And I see you as a star, which might have been dim

Miss xyz

On the land of spirituality, I see the fire burning with dark. I see the blessings uprising from the ashes of dark. "Blessings can never be bought, they are earned," they say. And the evil thought behind the acceptance of sons, have then become their only reward. Why only son? Do we earn more blessings from less effort for all the mothers who gave birth to their son? When I turn the pages of shastras and puranas, I see how our morals being ignored. But the thing which should have been change #yqbaba #shapepoem #shapymess #100poemsby_tm #wcdalliance #putravatibhava

read more
•Putra Vati Bhava• On the land of spirituality, I see the fire burning with dark. I see the blessings uprising from the ashes of dark. "Blessings can never be bought, they are earned," they say. And the evil thought behind the acceptance of sons, have then become their only reward. 

Why only son? Do we earn more blessings from less effort for all the mothers who gave birth to their son? 

When I turn the pages of shastras and puranas, I see how
our morals being ignored. But the thing which should have been change

Miss xyz

#guesswho •Of Adverse Situations• From the rustling of leaves to the fallen embankment, the journey might be short #yqbaba #CharlieChaplin #shapepoem #shapymess #adversesituations

read more
     •••••••••••••••
         \_____/
 #guesswho

•Of Adverse Situations• 

From the rustling of
leaves to the fallen
embankment, the
journey might be short

Miss xyz

• The one who holds universe• I am caged. Caged within someone's love. Love that can satiate my every needs but fails to explain the poems written on her. It's for the queen whose love I can never #Mother #yqbaba #shapepoem #motherchildlove #shapymess #rzmp110

read more
             •••••
     •The role of• 
   her character mi
 ght be different in 
 different h o m e s, but 'she' is 
  •the only one who is unique with 
         •monochromatic colour amidst• 
           t  h e variegated colours. S h e rules... 
                      She r u l e s the existence o f love• 
                   with  h e r  own identity.  Carrying a 
                  child in h e r hand is never a burden for 
                 her. But,the    real b u r d e n for her is,de-
                nying  to•          have food  from the restless 
            hand •that               carried me f o r long.  She 
            t  o  o                         has c h o i c e s. Choices 
                                               which m i g h t not  be
                                               liked by m e. But.  But 
                                                if she can sacrifice for 
                                                the choices    of mine,then 
                                                why can't I      She is the luc- • The one who holds universe•

I am caged. Caged within
someone's love. Love that
can satiate my every needs
but fails to explain the poems
written on her. It's for the queen
whose love I can never

Miss xyz

•Of love, he and him• Path varies. But I thought you're going to walk along with me till the end. My hands would be shivering without the touch of yours. The lines on my palm only matched with #yqbaba #fatherdaughter #shapepoem #shapymess #heandhim #yqpmc16

read more
    I didn't feel any minute that I was 
                 under your control,rath
                       er I thou  ght that 
                        I  was a  magic a
                        ttracted   you ev
                       erywhe    re whe
                       rever I      go.Eve
                       ry sen       ses of        
                        yours       work •Of love, he and him•

Path varies. But I thought
you're going to walk along
with me till the end. My hands
would be shivering without the
touch of yours. The lines on
my palm only matched with

Miss xyz

•The Bulb Of Dawn• The brightness in my eyes kept dwindling, when the dawn fitted the bulb in his right eye. The shattered rays touched the shelf of mine and I stood still facing him back while feeling the hands that reached but never touched. The glow in the dark waited for the shine from the bulb that carried emptiness in my heart, but that changed into nothingness, when the dawn #yqbaba #shapepoem #shapymess

read more
           (_____)
            /         \
          /             \
        /                 \
       |/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/| •The Bulb Of Dawn•

The brightness in my eyes kept dwindling, when the dawn fitted 
the bulb in his right eye. The shattered rays touched the shelf 
of mine and I stood still facing him back while feeling the hands 
that reached but never touched. The glow in the dark waited for 
the shine from the bulb that carried emptiness in my heart, 
but that changed into nothingness, when the dawn