Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2021survivalguide Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2021survivalguide Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about motivation 2021 quotes in hindi, quotes on new year 2021, pictures of new year 2021, upcoming cars in india 2021, important days in january 2021,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 21 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Today, write a poem titled #2021survivalguide. Stay safe. Stay masked. :) #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Difficult time
Time to stay within
Opening up the chef 
The painter, the singer within
Last but not the least
Opening what's app commune
With the voice of the self within.. 
Sooner than imagined
Smiles and hopes ringing in... 

Welcome to the day 21 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Today, write a poem titled #2021survivalguide. Stay safe. Stay masked. :) #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the day 21 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Today, write a poem titled #2021survivalguide. Stay safe. Stay masked. :) #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stay calm and offer prayers,
Stay safe and be caretakers,
keep the virus at bay.
Stay strong when it contracts,
be brave and mask it away. 
Mask up for safety,
it is the only way. Welcome to the day 21 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Today, write a poem titled #2021survivalguide. Stay safe. Stay masked. :) #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
eat healthy
exercise at home
increase your immune system Welcome to the day 21 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Paradoxical Penman

Either it has been a nightmare or a vacation, This past year has definitely given humanity a time for self-reflection, Things were changing haphazardly at a ridiculous pace for the last two decades, Depends on your view whether 2020 was a blessing in disguise or a dreadful year that you want to forget, Coz whether you are separated with others due to borders, race or religion, #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #2021survivalguide

read more
2021, you are not yet gone, 
Kindly be better than the last one. 

Poem in caption 
Either it has been a nightmare or a vacation,
This past year has definitely given humanity a time for self-reflection,

Things were changing haphazardly at a ridiculous pace for the last two decades,
Depends on your view whether 2020 was a blessing in disguise or a dreadful year that you want to forget,

Coz whether you are separated with others due to borders, race or religion,

Anuj Jain

read more
The last year taught us that banging plates and lighting candles at 9.09 pm and sprinkling flowers could have prevented the catastrophe we are going through this year.
Had our PM and the entire cabinet of one Sancho Panza been not busy with their prime duty of rallies and speeches, we might have been ordered to bang plates too.
Too bad.
We will have to be aatmnirbhar in tiding away the year I guess. Welcome to the day 21 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Pull your mask above your nose.
Make sure to grab a sanitizer before you step out.
Step back a little when you see people getting close.
Talk to a long lost friend.
Lend a hand in the household chores.
Spare a little time to enjoy yourself.
Look at the sky with a grateful smile. Welcome to the day 21 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Hoori Nadir

read more
Stay home
Stay safe
Help people in need
Coz when corona comes
It destroys everything
,.......  Welcome to the day 21 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Sangita Hazarika

Welcome to the day 21 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Today, write a poem titled #2021survivalguide. Stay safe. Stay masked. :) #poemtime #sangitahazarika_yq #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you don't wanna survive 
Than what's the meaning to write Welcome to the day 21 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Today, write a poem titled #2021survivalguide. Stay safe. Stay masked. :) #poemtime #sangitahazarika_yq #YourQuoteAndMine

Apu

Welcome to the day 21 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Today, write a poem titled #2021survivalguide. Stay safe. Stay masked. :) #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqbaba #mypoems Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your life; the precious one, only you have to save.
Cause there's no superman flying with red cape.
There are superheroes, whom we call doctors, wearing white dresses.
They don't have superpowers, yet fighting with viruses.
An enemy beyond vision.
So it's the hardest mission. 
Help them to succeed in this battle of life.
When they're trying the best to make each one survive.
Just by following some orders.
You can provide a powerful weapon to our soldiers.
Don't go outside, instead enjoy sitting on window side.
Don't ignore the rate of fatality, 
or else you may also become a part of the mortality.
Don't mock at the seriousness, instead increase the rate of cautiousness.
That would help you to survive, in this hardest battle of life. Welcome to the day 21 of #napowrimo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Today, write a poem titled #2021survivalguide. Stay safe. Stay masked. :) #poemtime #yourquoteandmine
#yqenglish #yqmusings #yqbaba #mypoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification