Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wewouldbetogether Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wewouldbetogether Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wew, wew 22200, ould meaning in hindi, ould words, ould meaning,

• 15 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 26 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wewouldbetogether #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
only we had seen 
eye to eye, 
instead of I to I. 
Unfortunately, 
the I's clashed. 
 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wewouldbetogether #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Welcome to the day 26 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wewouldbetogether #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There were no ' if's '
to bother
and
There were no ' but's '
Rather.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
— % & Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wewouldbetogether #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

Ayesha Ansari

We would still be together if I didn't torment myself too much, standing on the edge of the cliff, finding comfort in each other's touch. My worries got the worst of me, here I am without you; alone, Without tides and waves like the sea; #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yolopomo #wewouldbetogether

read more
I didn't torment myself too much, 
standing on the edge of the cliff, 
finding comfort in each other's touch. 

My worries got the worst of me, 
here I am without you; alone, 
Without tides and waves like the sea;
Still and insipid like a stone. 

(Full piece in caption)  We would still be together if
I didn't torment myself too much, 
standing on the edge of the cliff, 
finding comfort in each other's touch. 

My worries got the worst of me, 
here I am without you; alone, 
Without tides and waves like the sea;

Afrin Jahan

Welcome to the day 26 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wewouldbetogether #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My dignity allows me to do that . Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wewouldbetogether #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
If you would look into my eyes and say I am yours, I am still with you
If you would call  just to know that I have reached out, I am still with you
If you consider me as synonymous, I am still with you

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
The whole world is against us and even it's the last day of the earth. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Aditi Mishra

read more
We are alive.. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
destiny and time permit Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Wallflower Wallflower

Welcome to the day 26 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #wewouldbetogether #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more
 "I".. is died...
We would still be complete
If MINE.. is discarded...
We would still be SOULMATES...
If MINDS are forgotten....— % & Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

Anirudh Mazumdar

read more
The truth was unknown.
My world have been better,
If the acceptance hadn't took so long.
Some pieces can't be brought together,
May be we weren't meant to live along.. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification