Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best similechallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best similechallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about simile to love, simile to happy, navjot simi love story, simile to good, simile to beautiful,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Vidya Yamanur

Akshay Ojha

Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. What's it like to live with the #MistakesWithOutLearning Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #similechallenge #deepredsea

read more
Falling in gutter and enjoying the same 
For the rest of your Life.
 Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

What's it like to live with the
#mistakeswithoutlearning

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yourquoteandmine
#similechallenge

Rahul Naik

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. completed this #similechallenge. #kitchensmellslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Confusion. 
You'll never know what am I cooking........

until I show you.

Welcome to the day 17 of #yosimwrimo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

completed this #similechallenge. #kitchensmellslike #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba

Debojyoti Mandal

Full of abundance !! #similechallenge challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Enjoy life love #letter

read more
I never wanted you.
Because I really don't care
Because....

I am full of abundance !! Full of abundance !!
#similechallenge challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike  #yourquoteandmine
#enjoy 
#life 
#love 
#letter

Sanmit Menjoge

Time for a #similechallenge. Tell us how life would sustain in this digital age without smartphones. #lifewithoutsmartphone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sanmit

read more
A watch without hour hand,minute hand and second hand in it. Time for a #similechallenge. Tell us how life would sustain in this digital age without smartphones. #lifewithoutsmartphone  #yourquoteandmine
#sanmit

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification