Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqismycountry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqismycountry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #yqismycountry

read more

Talent identified, Imagination given flight.
Come to YQ Country, the writer's paradise. Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! 

Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 

🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind!

Vidhi Vishwas

Hello Writers! ❤️ *PLEASE READ THE CAPTION CAREFULLY * How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! Here’s comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! #YourQuoteAndMine #before #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #yqismycountry

read more
Pledge

Yq is my country and all citizens living in it are writers. Here no one speaks but write, here there's no expression still we get to understand each emotion one another. I'm honoured to live in this country where there's no racism castism, genderism. I'm glad that I get to learn new things each day and improve my writing skills every second a little bit. I pledge I'll always respect the feelings of others behind each and every word of them. I'll always be loyal to my country and will try not to hurt anyone's feelings with my words.
 Hello Writers! ❤️

*PLEASE READ THE CAPTION CAREFULLY *

How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! 

Here’s comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us!

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Hello Writers! ❤️ *PLEASE READ THE CAPTION CAREFULLY * How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! Here’s comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #yqismycountry

read more
SLOGAN ON YOUR QUOTE

"WORDS POWER UP YOUR THOUGHTS,
'YOUR QUOTE' POWERS YOUR WORDS
FOR YOU TO PRESENT PURITY OF YOUR THOUGHTS." Hello Writers! ❤️

Here’s comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us!

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

((SLOGAN ON YOUR QUOTE)) Hello Writers! ❤️ *PLEASE READ THE CAPTION CAREFULLY * How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #yqismycountry

read more
((YOUR QUOTE))
"A PLATFORM WHERE PENS INK WITH DISSENT
AND WORDS TEND TO FIND THEIR ADDICTS" ((SLOGAN ON YOUR QUOTE))

Hello Writers! ❤️

hansmeet kour

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind! #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #yqismycountry #hans11

read more
YQ is a locus for your infinity,
United we seek thoughts of gravity..! Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 

🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind!

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

🍿You can collab on either Pen n Popcorn or Democrats & Dissenters #penthedissentcontest #yqismycountry #yqdnd #pennpopcorn Here’s to YQ! 🤩 YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #writinggame #dreamingvet

read more
We belong to creative world
Our solo motto is to create
We pledge for positive influence
Writing our heart crossing all challenges
We pledge to respect every writer
Spreading love just like fighter
We promise to always stay loyal
Maintaining streaks like royal
We feel proud and pleasure
To have YQ like treasure

🍿You can collab on either Pen n Popcorn or Democrats & Dissenters

#penthedissentcontest #yqismycountry #yqdnd #pennpopcorn

Here’s to YQ! 🤩 YourQuote Baba

P Smile

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #yqismycountry

read more
THE PLATFORM WHERE WE EXPRESS OUR FEELING WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. 

THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE ALL UNITED HERE TO GIVE AND TAKE LOVE ♥️ FROM EACH OTHER. Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification