Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp230820 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp230820 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 9 Followers
  • 21 Stories

xyz

Thoughts can neither be created nor be destroyed. It can only be changed from one situation to another. By Shikhatiwari(❤️tishi) . . . . . #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp230820 #pnpthoughts #tishiyapa

read more
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My thoughts come in waves
passing through the dark caves
make me enthusiastic
and little dramatic
to do something exotic.
That storm makes me yearn
for what I don't have.
I will definitely earn
for which I usually crave. Thoughts can neither be created nor be destroyed. It can only be changed from one situation to another.

By Shikhatiwari(❤️tishi)

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your words in coherence to ours🍿❤️ #pnp1on1 #pnpscent #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp230820 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The fragrance of you 
shall fade away 
Yet my heart will 
remind my soul of 
your memories.  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your words in coherence to ours🍿❤️

#pnp1on1 #pnpscent #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp230820 #yqbaba #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Madhu Jain

Translation: Feels like death has arrived Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this template hilarious😎😂 #pnpmautmeme #pnpmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
While eating self made dish Translation: Feels like death has arrived

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this template hilarious😎😂

#pnpmautmeme #pnpmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820 #yqmeme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

नमस्ते लेखको । कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और इस बैकग्राउंड को अपने सुनहरे शब्दो से निखारे । #pnpshabd #pnphindi #pnp230820 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
शक्तिशाली है शब्द का अस्तित्व 
मीठा बोलो तो जग मुट्ठी में 
और तलवार से तीखे शब्द बोलो
तो आप मिट्टी में  ।
सोच विचार कर बोले।  नमस्ते लेखको ।
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और इस बैकग्राउंड को अपने सुनहरे शब्दो से निखारे ।

#pnpshabd #pnphindi #pnp230820 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness." - Katherine Henson Hello Writero, Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in some thoughts for today. #pnptftd #tftdHenson #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp230820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Foolish never know 
the value of moral
virtues essential 
for soul.  "Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness."
- Katherine Henson

Hello Writero,
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in some thoughts for today.

#pnptftd #tftdHenson #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp230820  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and bloom your words on the soil of our prompt ❤️ #pnpheartsunflower #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
twitterpated by sun
I'm loveable and 
filled with efficiency 
of golden sunshine 
to emit fragrances 
of joy and happiness.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and bloom your words on the soil of our prompt ❤️

#pnpheartsunflower #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this refreshing background ❤️ #pnpvapours #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
immersion of your images
while it 
flows in air 
dheeme dheeme. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this refreshing background ❤️

#pnpvapours #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this refreshing background ❤️ #pnpvapours #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
leaves a aroma
of sweet memories 
of our unending
Love Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this refreshing background ❤️

#pnpvapours #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and bloom your words on the soil of our prompt ❤️ #pnpheartsunflower #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
You are the Sun. 
Without you, 
Flower is gone. 
With the touch of sun
Sunflower's life come. 
Always stay near me
Don't leave for any reason. 
 Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and bloom your words on the soil of our prompt ❤️

#pnpheartsunflower #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp230820  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness." - Katherine Henson Hello Writero, Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in some thoughts for today. #pnptftd #tftdHenson #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp230820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Soft heart and 
rude tongue makes 
a person normal.  "Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness."
- Katherine Henson

Hello Writero,
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and fill in some thoughts for today.

#pnptftd #tftdHenson #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp230820  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification