Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nowyouregone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nowyouregone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about now i wanna fall in love with you, food near me open now, food near me now, pitbull i know you want me calle ocho, where is harshad mehta now,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Khait Ul Abyaz

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wanna tell you that
it does not broke me 
down that bad as I was 
the same unhappy and 
lonely person even in 
your presence.

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm picking up the threads of life
For, life must go on..  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I see all the good things that I already have. 
I see all the relationship I still have. 
I see all the happiness I already have. 
I see the mistake that I could have done if I had you.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

I hate it how I loved you so much then,
But I hate myself more now for trying
so hard to to hate you! 
 It's lonely here. Dark and sad
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #latenightquotes #love #nowyouregone #dreams #yqbaba #endofalongday

Sourajita D

The thing isn't that you moved on and I didn't. The thing is you didn't have to try to move on and I will have to try forever! GoodBye 👋
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #latenightquotes #love #nowyouregone #dreams #yqbaba #endofalongday

Sourajita D

I keep trying to fall out of love with you in the mornings with the sunlight and crowd, but at night it all comes back.

the loneliness and coldness.
 your company and warmth. You
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #latenightquotes #love #nowyouregone #dreams #yqbaba #lovefindsyou

Dr Upama Singh

read more
now that you're gone well because I tried hard to save my relationship but not by putting my self respect at stake, so now it's okay to live a lonely life Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
everything will be just fine as back to same as it was a way back earlier. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
So, it's very hard to spend even
a moment without you. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Asha Harishh

read more

I'm at peace...
You was that small pebble in my shoe,
Making me miserable...
Now life is smoother,
Let me enjoy my walk
Alone and happy,
With grace and grandeur...
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #nowyouregone #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification