Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brokendreamscatter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brokendreamscatter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, i swore to allah and broke it, he broke my heart but i still love him quotes, broken love quotes in hindi, we broke up but still love each other quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sourav Roy

ashtray at the corner of the table,
empty cup of late night coffee,
Last peg of whiskey,
long walk without a destination,
last big sigh at the end of the day,
our broken dreams are
scattered all over them.  #cinemagraph #brokendreamscatter #collab #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Chitra Iyer

In the space of fear, insecurities, inadequacies, where the mind gets sucked..
In the space of unrequited love, abuse, elephantine expectations, where the misunderstood heart hurts..
Such broken dreams may end up in smoke, are puffed out, or lie congealed forever in frozen hearts awaiting the warmth of kind hearts..
  #cinemagraph #brokendreamscatter #collab #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

#cinemagraphcollab #brokendreamscatter #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

On young minds seeding their first dreams!

On disappointed souls egging them to venture again.

Into the dreams of young Scientists

to make them big discoverers!  #cinemagraphcollab #brokendreamscatter #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haleema Thanvi

#cinemagraphcollab #brokendreamscatter #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dreams that never come true
Leaves behind pain to brew

They remain in you as haunted memories 
Troubling you more than your enemies

05/05/2022
UAE: 9:58p.m. #cinemagraphcollab #brokendreamscatter #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial

Ankit

The imaginary situations with correctly framed arguments which couldn't deliver on time, ongoing either in daydreaming mind, or a hypothetical situation of loneliness where you are vocal of your superiority.  #cinemagraph #brokendreamscatter #collab #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

poof , off they go into clouds of smoke,
run towards lines, nestle in, cry there for  sometime,
make homes in words, retreat into shells,
never to see the light of day,
become prismed into tears, fall off  waterfalls of time,
lost in the churn of tides, a whimsical moon pulls pushes away,
morph into birds, on southern trails, faraway
from icy hearts.
Where do broken dreams scatter,
I know, you know, the world knows.

#cinemagraph #brokendreamscatter #tejaswiniaura #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aishwarya Muddan✍

Just like the Volcano erupts,....
Dreams, slides down to become a hard rock,...
Breaking to Destroy my inner peaceful treasure...
Scattering the harmful lava all over my soul!  #cinemagraph #brokendreamscatter #collab #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine

VISHAL Kumar

read more
Zaahir si baat hai,
Ab kuch Zahir nhi hota,
Bikhar gya kisi baaton se,
Ye ab kisi se Zahir nhi hota...🙃 #cinemagraphcollab #brokendreamscatter #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial

R.S. Meena

#cinemagraphcollab #brokendreamscatter #postman #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
They scatter in the heart of those persons who see dreams. #cinemagraphcollab #brokendreamscatter #postman  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Vishal Kumar

read more
Zaahir si baat hai,
Ab kuch Zahir nhi hota,
Bikhar gya kisi baaton se,
Ye ab kisi se Zahir nhi hota...🙃 #cinemagraphcollab #brokendreamscatter #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification