Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best remembermeas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best remembermeas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about forget you remember love, 30 rem to px, 22px to rem, a moment to remember your love quotes 260, remember us in your prayers quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. #chitsmile #remembermeas #aboutme #yqmuse #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a walkie talkie humor bone 
that tickles everybody alike
be it the young or old
the imbecile or senile
the crazy or the sane. 
Hey, will you laugh after I'm gone? 
Will you tickle others and keep the game on? 
Come, laugh with me
Bury me, not my laughter
Let my epitaph read:
She died, keeping her humor bone alive
'She lives when you laugh, 
She lives to see that you don't cry
Know my friend, that laughter shalt never die.'
 I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 
#chitsmile

#remembermeas #aboutme #yqmuse #muses #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. #remembermeas #Collab #yqmuse #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
like a peaceful ship in a stromy ocean. I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

#remembermeas #collab #yqmuse #muses #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. #remembermeas #aboutme #yqmuse #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Symbol of humanity.  I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

Gita Khanna

I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. #remembermeas #aboutme #yqmuse #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Oblivion takes over the moment we are cosigned to the flames.. While alive I want to be helpful in whatever little capacity..  I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Good soul I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

Quote.Of .My.Thought

I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. #remembermeas #Collab #yqmuse #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Inspiration ✌️🦋 I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

#remembermeas #collab #yqmuse #muses #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Sawant

read more
...the favorite teacher.  I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

Aahaan

read more
an Artist.  I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

Pravesh Kumar

read more
A poet of....

"LOVE" I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

Nitesh Prajapati

I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. #remembermeas #aboutme #yqmuse #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters

read more
a good human being.  I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification