Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitsmile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitsmile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, basketful of moonlight chit chat, chatri chi jahirat in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#chitsmile Glad to know that all plant n animal food is eaten by humans in the same measure. I mean there are no or very little religious boundaries present in eating both plant n animal food. All non veg guys eat the same chicken or fish or meat that is served on their plate. There are no catholic or muslim or hindu animals..all four legged or sea creatures belong to the same edible religion.

read more
Ah! It's true. 
Kya? 
Check the caption🤭 #chitsmile 

Glad to know that all plant n animal food is eaten by humans in the same measure. I mean there are no or very little religious boundaries present in eating both plant n animal food.

All non veg guys eat the same chicken or fish or meat that is served on their plate.

There are no catholic or muslim or hindu animals..all four legged or sea creatures belong to the same edible religion.

Chitra Iyer

I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. #chitsmile #remembermeas #aboutme #yqmuse #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a walkie talkie humor bone 
that tickles everybody alike
be it the young or old
the imbecile or senile
the crazy or the sane. 
Hey, will you laugh after I'm gone? 
Will you tickle others and keep the game on? 
Come, laugh with me
Bury me, not my laughter
Let my epitaph read:
She died, keeping her humor bone alive
'She lives when you laugh, 
She lives to see that you don't cry
Know my friend, that laughter shalt never die.'
 I want to be remembered as a muse you couldn't help but get inspired from. The Muse who encourages you to end sentences with prepositions. The Muse you find in the most unexpected places. 
#chitsmile

#remembermeas #aboutme #yqmuse #muses #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification