Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emptinessofthesky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emptinessofthesky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love emptiness quotes, alesana the emptiness story booklet, alesana the emptiness story, emptiness song story in hindi, emptiness story in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Cherry

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The SOLITUDE🐚 of my SOUL🐠

🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
my empty feelings of the heart. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Megha Lakhani

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The emptiness within us. 
Like the sky we have so many things in us
Still we are unaware about things around us. 
We are so close from the distance
Yet so away from close. 
Accepting everything that comes on our way
But not keeping all within us.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine #sourajita #lovewithouthim #cloud #Doubt #Star Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
loneliness on ground.
Every star is present
but just clouded with
doubts of their shine! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine #sourajita #lovewithouthim #cloud #doubt #star

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
the emptiness my heart experiences sometimes. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

princu

read more
The emptiness of my heart...¿?
💓 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
My mind right now
After a long day
After arguments. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajshekhar S

read more
The body without the soul Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Harshitha Arroju

read more
the emptiness of my eyes when you left me for your good and everything we had together and made sure I am past beyond repair..!!! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #emptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Somya Baranwal

-- Ode to Emptiness – Emptiness not just a prerogative of the dark night, Lengthening shadows in silhouette of the dying light. Emptiness often heightened in the bright light of day, The shadows against the light have so much to say. Thinking of emptiness often makes us feel strange, #lifelessons #yqenglish #emptinessofthesky

read more
-- Ode to Emptiness –

Emptiness not just a prerogative of the dark night,
Lengthening shadows in silhouette of the dying light.
Emptiness often heightened in the bright light of day,
The shadows against the light have so much to say. -- Ode to Emptiness –

Emptiness not just a prerogative of the dark night,
Lengthening shadows in silhouette of the dying light.
Emptiness often heightened in the bright light of day,
The shadows against the light have so much to say.

Thinking of emptiness often makes us feel strange,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification