Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ifeellonely Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ifeellonely Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about modakeke and ife war year, modakeke and ife crisis year, modakeke and ife war, ife logo, ife project app,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Collab and tell what #lonelinesssoundslike. To me, it sounds like that awaited phone ring when you want to hear from someone who departed only to realise it’s a call to sell you mutual funds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lonewolf #Ifeellonely

read more
When your best friend Tentatively speaks to you and when you face that situation everyday😞...  Collab and tell what #lonelinesssoundslike. 

To me, it sounds like that awaited phone ring when you want to hear from someone who departed only to realise it’s a call to sell you mutual funds.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lonewolf #ifeellonely

Somesh Kanna

What is life eventually mean? or we live? life #lifequotes #Dreams #yourquote #unspokenwords #Broken #yourquote #Ifeellonely

read more
Sometimes life won't go as we wish, it will always take us to a rollercoaster ride which eventually makes you as a accomplished person. 
Once you feel it's over, it's just a beginning for other ride. What is life eventually mean? or we live?
#life #lifequotes #dreams #yourquote #unspokenwords #broken #yourquote  #ifeellonely

Snigdha Agrawal

#IFeelLonely
I feel lonely in their midst, when they cut me out of the conversation.  Think I'm a dim wit, shoo me out, to sit with lips sealed.  They know not that I feel hamstrung!  
I feel lonely when out on a run with him beside me, he doesn't talk, so it's not much fun.  Expects me to align to his moods...sometimes indifferent, sometimes exuding love.  
I feel lonely when they all go to the pub, leaving me to eat my grub, ready to eat meal to sup.  No meat stuck on bones, love to chew up.  
I grapple with loneliness when they are off on a vacation.  Mind you that happens too often.  Parcel me off to another home, where more rules are imposed.  I plead to take me with them.  They don't respond.  Pats my back in a condescending way.  'We'll be back in a few days...behave yourself..' they say.  
This loneliness surrounds me like a fog.  One day I'm going to run out the front door, go back to where I belong, in the midst of nature, where I can be myself, a four legged dog!  Free to do what I want.

#ifeellonely #writingresolution #writinginspiration #day18 #readingminds #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #yqbaba

Ankit

I feel lonely when ? when not !
Everytime because I have no emotions left with the world and this heart and soul expects none ! #IFeelLonely #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

There are days when I feel lonely
When it grips me 
Unwilling to let go of me
As if it needs me to survive
Pushing me deeper into an abyss
Sinking as if I can never come out
When nothing interests me
It's then that the seers and saints
The vedas and the Bhagavad Gita
Come to my rescue
The questions pop up
Isn't loneliness too just a thought?
How can I let a thought
Overpower me completely?
Am I weak enough to be
A slave to my thoughts?
Sometimes I just observe
My emotions and my thoughts
Trying to find the source
The moment I become aware
It slinks away like a thief
I just let go and drop all thoughts
And feel at peace all over again #yqbaba#Ifeellonely#lonely#challenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification