Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shitalopenscollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shitalopenscollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shit you not 10, fucking shit life 10, i zhi shi, squat and shit 10, shit quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

For better aesthetics: ( In the rest of the squares ) Font style: JosefinSans Regular/ Crimson Italic Font size: 7 ( for both the font styles ) Font colour: Your choice Lines: 4 #YourQuoteAndMine #shitalswritingresolution2020 #buddymantra #shitalcollabsbuddies #bmpencil9collab #shitalopenscollab #shitalcollabsonBM #inspirationalquotesbyshital

read more
When we thank, 
God rewards us 
with more For better aesthetics:
( In the rest of the squares )

Font style:  JosefinSans Regular/ Crimson  Italic 
Font size: 7 ( for both the font styles )
Font colour: Your choice

Lines: 4

Shubhi Mahajan

37/365 COLLAB OPEN FOR ALL.....💕💕💕 #shitalopenscollab ( series ) 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃 #writingresolution #365days365quotes #yolopomo #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #shitalsYoLoPoMo2021 #wsdoublecollab25

read more
I am trying to match your rhythm 
with me to feel that we are one. 37/365

COLLAB OPEN FOR ALL.....💕💕💕

#shitalopenscollab ( series )

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Poonam Suyal

...Are you ready to add on to this success, buddy..!? 😁😁😁 #shitalopenscollab ( series ) 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 #pennpopcorn 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Success doesn't requires perfection
It is a result of our dedication,
sincere efforts and hard work ...Are you ready to add on to this success, buddy..!? 😁😁😁

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

#pennpopcorn 

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Poonam Suyal

💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕 ••••••••••• // JOY // ••••••••••• "With joy unlimited Morning brings bliss Dawn comes live #Happiness #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #shitalswritingresolution2020 #AT4in1joy #shitalopenscollab

read more
The joy of giving
is the ultimate feeling 
When you see others 
because of you smiling  💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕

•••••••••••
// JOY //
•••••••••••
"With joy unlimited 
Morning brings bliss 
Dawn comes live

Poonam Suyal

💕OPEN FOR COLLAB ( FOR ALL )💕 For aesthetics, if possible: Font type: Crimson Italic Font size: 8 Font colour: same ( light blue, sharp one ) #YourQuoteAndMine #shitalswritingresolution2020 #shitalopenscollab #shitalsmusings #poeticshital #shitalcollabsrestzone #rz4collab21

read more
You are a warrior having
a lot of courage 
to survive
and come out victorious 
from all odds 💕OPEN FOR COLLAB ( FOR ALL )💕

For aesthetics, if possible:

Font type: Crimson Italic 
Font size: 8
Font colour: same ( light blue, sharp one )

Anuj Jain

Good morning dearos. Presenting the early morning view from my balcony, for all of you to COLLAB on. --- Genie. 🤗💕💕🧞‍♀️✍🏻🧞‍♀️ #geniezcamera #clicksncanvas #shitalopenscollab #shitalswritingresolution2021 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shital Jindal GATC

read more
अब नही दिखती छतों पे मंजियाँ
फुटबॉल और कार नुमा पानी की टंकियाँ
अब नही छतों पर बाल सूखती युवतियाँ
अब नही सुनती बच्चों की किलकारियाँ
अब नही होती बे खौफ अज़ान
अब नही बजती शीतल घंटियां
सूरज आज भी वैसे निकलता है
पर अब नही चहकती मुंडेरों पे चिड़ियाँ Good morning dearos. Presenting the early morning view from my balcony, for all of you to COLLAB on. --- Genie. 🤗💕💕🧞‍♀️✍🏻🧞‍♀️ 

#geniezcamera
#ClicksNCanvas 
#shitalopenscollab 
#shitalswritingresolution2021 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shital Jindal GATC

Anuj Jain

💕OPEN FOR COLLAB ( FOR ALL )💕 For aesthetics, if possible: Font type: Crimson Italic Font size: 8 Font colour: same ( light blue, sharp one ) #YourQuoteAndMine #shitalswritingresolution2020 #shitalopenscollab #shitalsmusings #poeticshital #shitalcollabsrestzone #rz4collab21

read more
You don't have to be 
always, sometimes you
have to swallow a bitter 
pill and beg to survive 💕OPEN FOR COLLAB ( FOR ALL )💕

For aesthetics, if possible:

Font type: Crimson Italic 
Font size: 8
Font colour: same ( light blue, sharp one )

Anuj Jain

They cover
each other's
shortcomings
They are the
perfect couple

#accelewriter 
#d27acc
#royalpops 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

#team7musketeers

Giftsy Dorcas

#shitalopenscollab ( New series ) "With Trembling hands, I let you in my life, Only to let you cut my emotions, With your deceptively knife."✍🏼 #quotecaptioncombo ( series ) #writersclub #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #diaryofshital

read more
When we met again,
My heart ran a marathon,
When we parted again,
My heart was pierced with the sharpest thorn. #shitalopenscollab ( New series )

"With Trembling hands,
I let you in my life,
Only to let you cut my emotions, 
With your deceptively knife."✍🏼

#quotecaptioncombo ( series )

Subha shree

#shitalopenscollab ( series ) #shitalcollabsaestheticthoughts ( series ) OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlifedeath6in1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 (From our "Topic Box Multiple Collab Challenges") #YourQuoteAndMine #marvellousmandakini

read more
It is meant to
 happen anyhow.
#shitalcollabsaestheticthoughts ( series )

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlifedeath6in1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

(From our "Topic Box Multiple Collab Challenges")
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification