Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best groupphoto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best groupphoto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about h creative group, sajaya group of companies, whatsapp group funny and shayri group 0, whatsapp hindi shayari group, health and safety group 70,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Richa Vedpathak

(Dedicated to my family and group of friends...) Old one:- "Friends are those who see best in you when you are nothing ; And still be best with you when you have everything." #trueunderstanding #Happiness #joyousquotes #Funny #bestfriends #groupphoto #collegelife #SchoolMemories

read more
"Friends are not only those who are best when you have everything,
but are those who see best in you when you are nothing."
 (Dedicated to my family and group of friends...)
Old one:- 
"Friends are those who see 
 best in you when you are nothing ; And still be best with you when you have everything."

#trueunderstanding 
#happiness #joyousquotes  #funny #bestfriends #groupphoto #collegelife #schoolmemories

Sourajita D

Quick Fact: "You will know the uploader by the best clicked individual of the group!"

Not another fact: "There can be no group photos where everybody looks good!" I don't why did I post this! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #uploader #pictures #groupphoto #yqhumour #yqbaba #yqmeme

Namit Raturi

वो दीवार बहुत खुबसूरत थी,
मेरे घर की पहली जरूरत थी,
और दिवारें ना जाने क्यों जलती थी उससे,
एक जैसी ही तो हर दीवार की सूरत थी,

फिर भी कुछ तो और दीवारों से अलग थी वो दीवार,
कि हर कोई कुछ पलों के लिए करता उसका दीदार,
सिर्फ एक चीज थी दीवार पे जो उसे खुबसूरत बनाती थी,
उस दीवार पे एक तस्वीर थी,जिसमे हमेशा दिखता एक साथ परिवार ।। #family #groupphoto #yqbaba #yqdidi #hindi #shayari #wall #beautiful

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification