Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 22 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are probably me in a different avatar, or
Am I you searching for me? 
What a conundrum of you and me in me and you In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem #yqbaba #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You yourself are the one
Like the bright sun
Who can make your life bright
 In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem #yqbaba #yqdidi

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You gen Z 

use language so differently,
   short forms so easily,
  I need a list to reply aptly.
    In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

Sita Prasad

read more
Emojies! 

make my day,
                save my time,
                so easy to convey!  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

Madhu Jain

read more
You deserve all the happiness 
as a  kind heart always holds
the beauty of gratitude..  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

Afrin Jahan

read more
You are the soul of my body,
You are the mirror of my face,
And You are my power in my way. In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

Avishek Sen

read more
Frantic titillation unfolds when the whisper mutters,
Emancipating wait reverbrates aura when ends meet,
The tryst with time mystically lapses as the stars shine,
The spiffy individual carries her personality with grace living up to the moment as yet another day fades into oblivion ... In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

Anuj Jain

read more
You yes you, why are you such? 
You yes you, made me, you should know. 
You are omniscient but failed to know your creation.  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

Dr. Aastha Jain

read more
call my name out
And I wish to hear a poetry
That'll hold all your sadness to itself. 
— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

princu

read more
You're the joy in my heart, 
You're the sparkle in my eyes,
You're the light in my life...¿?💓 In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line poem of your choice, which starts with 'You.' Feel free to give a title for the poem. #youpoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification