Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beingyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beingyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being happy and in love, quotes about being angry at someone you love, love teaching hate being a teacher, quotes about being betrayed by someone you love, being nothing to someone quotes,

• 37 Followers
  • 65 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ellipsis

BE A LITTLE MORE YOU,

AND A LOT LESS THEM.

©Ellipsis Be you...
#beingyourself
#notbeingthem

Monisha

mute video

I am MiraJ

mute video

Tharshika

mute video

Renuka

mute video

Mayur Wadibhasme

"Its your life stop living for others"

I am a bit shy type of guy, I don't dare to open up with this world, or rather I don't dare to argue with this world ... 
Many times this make me quit what I wanted to do and I end up doing what they wish me to do... 
Every time I think of doing anything new, first thought pops up - will the world  accept this? Will I be mocked?... In all this, I foget to ask myself, do I like it? Am I comfortable with this?
As a result I end up being a person which world would consider decent and ideal but deep inside, i carry a regret that though the world don't even give a damn for my existence I did what they wanted. 
But in the process I forgot myself... #YQbaba 
#deep
#beingyourself

Richa Vedpathak

Everything is a lesson learned. Move ahead. Don't worry who are with you or without you. Being you is better than being no where.. #lifequotes  #timechanges #nothinglastsforever #beingyourself #yqbabaquotes

MSJ Quotes

You need to try to imitate somebody, and, you need to be just you for being yourself. 
But people are hardworking now a days..! 😄😄  
#humour #sarcasm #sarcastic  #copy #beingyourself #original #msj #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

Being alone 
had become his strength,
Now no longer 
he worried about 
who has left..! #msj #msjquotes #poetry #alone #strength #left #shortstory #beingyourself

MSJ Quotes

Sticking to yourself may have a temporary disadvantage of not being among the mass,
But has a permanent advantage of having courage to do so..! #beingyourself #msj #inspiration #motivation #yqquotes #courage #people #stand
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification