Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trappedsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trappedsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a writer is a world trapped in a person, love trap instrumental, cheese in the trap, trapped in my mind, the parent trap full movie,

• 4 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Collab on this mirror BG and write about his trapped soul 🙌 Font - Crimson Italic (12) Use the hashtag #sctrappedsoul to let us discover your tales 🎃 #spookiansclub horror #microtale #trappedsoul #Mirror #YourQuoteAndMine #peppeboy Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
are the blur reflections of his wounds. Collab on this mirror BG and write about his trapped soul 🙌

Font - Crimson Italic (12)

Use the hashtag #sctrappedsoul to let us discover your tales 🎃

#spookiansclub #horror #microtale #trappedsoul #mirror  #YourQuoteAndMine #peppeboy 
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Blue Butterfly

She had broken the shackles and escaped the cage that I had built around with my words. She left with my Soul that was held trapped in Her. Now I sensed, she had left Her black chiffon Saree with a purpose !! (Trapped Soul) #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #fiction #trappedsoul

read more
Her;

That evening was quite different. We had a nasty one last night. When I returned, as usual I rang the door bell once, twice, thrice and the fourth time. Finding no response, I had to use the spare key. 

Inside the house, there was an unwelcoming numb silence. I searched frantically all the rooms. Everywhere, could find only my things being left over. Everything was wiped off. No trace, nowhere. As I sat down and tried to calm myself, chaos started to build up. My throat had dried up. It desperately quenched for a glass of water. Deep within me, I felt everything in despair. Nothing was feeling right and darkness was beginning to dawn on me. 

Then I noticed, on our bed, lieing black chiffon attire from last night that was stripped off. As I sniffed and carressed it with my palms, it still had that warmth and scent preserved. A swift of white light just seemed passed through my soul. I couldn't hold myself any further. I rushed through the front door, left open behind and like a mad man, I went running into the streets and just disappeared into that black night. She had broken the shackles and escaped the cage that I had built around with my words. She left with my Soul that was held trapped in Her. Now I sensed, she had left Her black chiffon Saree with a purpose !!

(Trapped Soul)

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #fiction #trappedsoul

alex akash

waqt-aae-ulfat mae subha aur sham hota hai,
Mae to ek khali panna hu,
use khured kae jhakham-aae-nam hota hai... #subhashaam #loneliness #tutaparinda #trappedsoul #khudsemulakat #lifelessons #live

Tarun Kushwaha

life #trappedsoul #yqbaba #yqtarun #magic Pic credit : Pinterest

read more
When everyone else is grown up I still think some magic will change my life. #life #trappedsoul #yqbaba #yqtarun #magic 
Pic credit : Pinterest

Tarun Kushwaha

I am completely broken 
hence stay away from me 
or else you will wound yourself.  #broken #alone #trappedsoul #shattered #yqbaba #yqtarun

Tarun Kushwaha

लोग आपका रंज नहीं 
आप का राज़ जानना चाहते हैं | #sadness #depressed #trappedsoul #yqbaba #yqtarun #yqdidi #yqhindi 
Pic credit : Pinterest

Thank you so much for the pokes💜 tripti sweetie Akanksha guruji Navya dii Anshika dii Swati dii #She #Drafts #trappedsoul #musingsofagrl #talesofheart #baithebaithebasyounhi #kratisha

read more
Her happiness is short lived
yet most precious for her heart
and since it's most fragile
she feels lost and trapped in this world.
Piercing pain and pricking scars
yet entangled braids
and untamed lioness caressing the wilderness
made her a low-key. Thank you so much for the pokes💜
tripti sweetie
Akanksha guruji
Navya dii
Anshika dii
Swati dii

#she #drafts #trappedsoul #musingsofagrl #talesofheart #baithebaithebasyounhi #kratisha

That day while 
Parting hairs looking in the mirror
Reminded me of something
That the  person 
Who now smiles
Only while taking selfies
Or pictures 
And that too because 
Of the social networking sites
Was once a person
Who smiled like nothing
Because of the priority.

Changed priorities.....
#changes #changedpriorities #losthappiness #trappedsoul #engulfedinsadness #wantmysmileback

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification