Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letters_by_novice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letters_by_novice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letters for him, malayalam sad love letters, long distance love letters, telugu love propose letters, long distance love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Monica

Dear amma and nana, 1. Our future is important. We hear "Choose your choices from the given options." Can you please ask what are our interests and what course we would like to take? 2. When we want to do a specific course and you are not ok with that, tell me why you don't want to support it? We don't want to listen to Reputed family, Respected family in our neighbourhood" etc sentences. Please give genuine reasons. 3. You love to see us being independent. So, can you please support our #Family #letters_by_novice

read more
Dear amma and nana,  Dear amma and nana, 

1. Our future is important. We hear "Choose your choices from the given options."  Can you please ask what are our interests and what course we would like to take? 

2. When we want to do a specific course and you are not ok with that, tell me why you don't want to support it? We don't want to listen to Reputed family, Respected family in our neighbourhood" etc sentences. Please give genuine reasons. 

3. You love to see us being independent. So, can you please support our

Monica

I was not okay to share under my handle previously. People might think it is a sympathy post and I didn't want any unsolicited advice as well. Now, I am fine to post it under my handle. This is a long post. Skip, if not interested. * #letters_by_novice

read more
If I hadn't come across YourQuote, 
I would have not known how to 
express my emotions. Because I 
am not good at talking. 

YQ helped me gain confidence. It is 
my happy place. I may be just 
another writer for you people. 
I know how much I have changed 
after I started expressing my emotions. 

I am grateful to you, YourQuote.     I was not okay to share under my handle previously. People might think it is a sympathy post and I didn't want any unsolicited advice as well. 

Now, I am fine to post it under my handle.

This is a long post. Skip, if not interested.

Monica

You make me take risks in life sometimes. 

I heard the news of one person being sick for long time became normal, one day. 

And the news of one person who died in bathroom because of the slippery floor. 

And the news which haunts most are the recurring dreams which don't even make sense. 

You are unpredictable. 

You make me believe that tomorrow 
is a day, which I long for.  #deartomorrow #postman #collab #yolewrimo #postmandiaries #yqpostman   #YourQuoteAndMine #letters_by_novice
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Monica

#letters_by_novice Welcome to the Day 1 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Imagine letter is your friend and tell your journey with it. The first time you met, the long wait and the distance that crept in over the years as you forgot each other. #letters #dearletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are covered in a sealed envelope and carry 
joy and gloominess, surprise and shock,
Accomplishments and disappointments 
news all over the world.

You travel from one end of the world to another end and bear all the things within you in the form of words.  

You are still most beloved to many in this digital world. 
 #letters_by_novice 

Welcome to the Day 1 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Imagine letter is your friend and tell your journey with it. The first time you met, the long wait and the distance that crept in over the years as you forgot each other. #letters #dearletter #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monica

Hey 

How are you ?

It was fun to see you daily. 
I miss those days. We used to 
share songs, videos, memes via 
blue tooth. 

Stay safe.
  #letters_by_novice #letter #yqbaba #musingtime

Monica

I know we are not in touch. I stopped talking with you because I was being a toxic person to you as well as myself. You are a humble person from the beginning whereas I am not as humble as you. I couldn’t talk nonsense with you. Because I don’t like talking nonsense. I wasn’t comfortable to share everything with you. Remember, we used to talk on and off. Once, I lost the comfort to share anything to you because we were not talking. So I was back to square 1. You would tell me to talk. Bu #yqbaba #nightthoughts #letter #letters_by_novice

read more
Hey well wisher,
Yes, you. Hope this letter will reach you somehow.  

I hope you are healthy. And, this letter is a unsent response to your seen and ignored messages.

//Continued in caption I know we are not in touch. I stopped talking with you because I was being a toxic person to you as well as myself.

You are a humble person from the beginning whereas I am not as humble as you.

I couldn’t talk nonsense with you. Because I don’t like talking nonsense.  I wasn’t comfortable to share everything with you. Remember, we used to talk on and off.  Once, I lost the comfort to share anything to you because we were not talking. So I was back to square 1.   

You would tell me to talk. Bu

Monica

When a person is able to click a beautiful picture of you, everyone talks about the picture more than you. You teach me to be humble even when I am in a great position. When people click a picture of you, if the picture didn’t come in the same way you are, they say it is not easy to take a similar photo as it is in reality You teach me I shouldn’t feel bad if anyone didn’t include and ignore those who backbitch about me. When you are ablaze, people enjoy and click pictures of themselves and ar #nightthoughts #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearskyletter #letters_by_novice

read more
I took some lessons from you. 

//Read full piece in caption           When a person is able to click a beautiful picture of you, everyone talks about the picture more than you.
You teach me to be humble even when I am in a great position.

When people click a picture of you, if the picture didn’t come in the same way you are, they say it is not easy to take a similar photo as it is in reality
You teach me I shouldn’t feel bad if anyone didn’t include and ignore those who backbitch about me.

When you are ablaze, people enjoy and click pictures of themselves and ar

Monica

Tambiiiiiii, I love how our bond grew from talking in YQ private quote to sharing numbers. Whenever you call me akka, warmthness surrounds me, I would feel as you are my own brother. 🥰 We both are like two peas who sail in different boats to be the captain of our lives. 🌻 Don't try to be sweet with everyone you meet. People will cut because you are too nice with them. #yqbaba #yqbrothersisterlove #letters_by_novice

read more
Today is Siblings day, it seems. 

So, I am writing this letter to you. 

//Full piece in caption.  Tambiiiiiii, 

I love how our bond grew from talking in YQ private quote to sharing numbers. 

Whenever you call me akka, warmthness surrounds me, I would feel as you are my own brother. 🥰
We both are like two peas who sail in different boats to be the captain of our lives. 🌻

Don't try to be sweet with everyone you meet. People will cut because you are too nice with them.

Monica

I guess you are not fine. Will you listen to me ? I say do not expect acceptance from everyone as seen in others' life. I won't say, if they are not giving the importance which you give them, they are unlucky not to know your worth. I will say, how can they get to know that you are different from others. For that, you need to be different. If you know you are different and noone knows it isn't suffice. Do things such that other people notice. Not everyone who is your friend will get to know a #Motivation #yqbaba #lettertomyself #letters_by_novice

read more
Dear self,

Acceptance is not needed for everyone.  I guess you are not fine. Will you listen to me ?
I say do not expect acceptance from everyone as seen in others' life.

I won't say, if they are not giving the importance which you give them, they are unlucky not to know your worth. 

I will say, how can they get to know that you are different from others. For that, you need to be different. If you know you are different and noone knows it isn't suffice. Do things such that other people notice. Not everyone who is your friend will get to know a

Monica

నీకు నా పాదాభి వందనాలు అమ్మ :) #MothersDay #YourQuoteAndMine #HappyMothersDay #letters_by_novice

read more
I learnt how to love oneself.
I learnt how to be unique.
I learnt how to create interest in any hobby when you are being low in your life and adapt oneself.
I learnt how to break the chains which are tied to oneself. 
I learnt how to be independent.
I learnt how to push out of our boundary. 
I learnt how to be strong when no one is with you.

A big thank you for nuturing and the selfless love towards us. నీకు నా పాదాభి వందనాలు అమ్మ :)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification