Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IdeaOfLove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IdeaOfLove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about perseverance is the key to success expansion of idea, love painting ideas, procrastination is the thief of time expansion of idea, necessity is the mother of invention expansion of idea, hope is the thing with feathers central idea,

• 2 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sourajita D

Her coming back could be just in memories! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #selflove #Fake #quotereview love #IdeaOfLove #proof

read more
"It's when I let her go that she really came back to me in her truest form - in the form of 'good memories'!" Her coming back could be just in memories!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #selflove #fake #quotereview #love #ideaoflove #proof

Sourajita D

"Proving your own love to oneself is
 hardest because you can't fake it!" Self-love❤

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #selflove #fake #quotereview #love #ideaoflove #proof

Sourajita D

Proving your love to one own self is the hardest! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #proof #HardestThing #quotereview love #IdeaOfLove #Help

read more
"What proved my love to me 
wasn't my going out with someone else,

It was when I just called 
out your name for help!" Proving your love to one own self is the hardest! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #proof #hardestthing #quotereview #love #ideaoflove #help

Sourajita D

His wedding proposal turned into my promising marriage!😊 Marriage or Wedding! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Diverge #wed #quotereview love #IdeaOfLove #marry

read more
"I don't wed her for a day;
I marry her for our entire lives!" His wedding proposal turned into my promising marriage!😊
Marriage or Wedding!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #diverge #wed #quotereview #love #ideaoflove #marry

Sourajita D

It is as if death promises life, 
"Wait till I come back"
And life sincerely waits for him
to take her away everytime! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #diverge #breakup #quotereview #love #ideaoflove #death

Sourajita D

"Soon you will stop looking 
for people to live back with
you and instead count days
for them to leave back you!" Live or Leave 

#cinemagraph #sourajita #lovewithouthim #diverge #leave #quotereview #live #ideaoflove

Sourajita D

The idea of love is always better than being in it! 😍 Probably or probably not... #cinemagraph #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Diverge #BreakUp #quotereview love #IdeaOfLove

read more
"One sided love is a road running   
 parallel, you just keep a distance; 

It's better than intersecting 'cause
sooner or later, both shall diverge! " The idea of love is always better than being in it! 😍
Probably or probably not...

#cinemagraph #sourajita #lovewithouthim #diverge #breakup #quotereview #love #ideaoflove

Vidhi

In a moment or so, she fell in love with him... He smiled at her, looked her into her eyes, suddenly broke out into a huge laughter.. She realised.. It was not love, that she fell into, it was the windy idea of it, that was very shining, luring and provocative. But is that really her fault? If she believed it and gave her all every time? #IdeaOfLove #Love #Realization #YQdidi #YQbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification