Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nostalgictales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nostalgictales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feeling nostalgic meaning in hindi, nostalgic quotes on friendship, nostalgic meaning in hindi, nostalgic summer quotes, feeling nostalgic quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sangita Hazarika

खुश थी मैं भी बहुत अपने उस छोटे से परिवार में,
जी रही थी मैं भी जिंदगी अपने सुख-दुख के उस संसार में।

आया था अचानक एक हवा का झोंका जिंदगी में मेरे,
जो उड़ा ले गया हर खुशी को तिनके की भांति मेरे।

उस पल जब छूट गया अपनों के संग,
तब हार गयी में जिंदगी का ये जंग।

जीना चाहती थी उनके साथ जिंदगी के चंद लम्हें और,
मगर तोड़ दिया खुदा ने जिंदगी का वह भी डोर।

न चाहा था उन्होंने किसी का बुरा अपने पूरे जीवन मे,
तो किस गुनाहों की सज़ा दी खुदा ने उन्हें उस श्रन में।

कर दिया अकेला हमे इस पूरे संसार में,
भाई के अलावा न है अब कोई इस परिवार में। #nostalgictales #goodolddays #memories #missyoumaapapa #brothersisterstory #yqbaba #yqdidi #sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

Yeh un dino ki baat hai
Ki shayad mai thi U.K.G par
Aur ek din bhul se hi
Ghus gayi thi mai dusri hi class par
Classroom mai ghuskar 
Jab mujhe apna bag na mila
To rone mai lagi fut fut kar
Tabhi waha hamari mam aayi aur boli
" Don't cry sangita, this is not your classroom "
Aur tabhi mere us chote se
Dimag par khayal aaya
Arai nahi aaj to mam ne hamara
Classroom change kiya tha
Jo ki mere dimag se bilkul 
Nikal hi chuka tha
     Yeh un dino ki baat hai

#childhoodmemories #nostalgictales #funnymoments 
#schooldaysdiaries #yqbaba #yqdidi #sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

For the first time I saw tears rolling down on her eyes after sensing me close to her
And it was also the last time cause she was on her death bed #forthefirsttime #phraseoftheday #motherdaughterlove #nostalgictales #missyoumom 
#yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

Once upon a time there lived a family, a happy family. They had a family of four- a daugher, a son and their mom and dad. They loved each other, there is not a single quarrel in that family. Their parents loved them so much that no one could ever imagine , they gave their children whatever they want.
       Everthing goes happily , than the black year comes and the head of the home got ill. And within a year he left them and after four months their mother also left them. Now the siblings were alone, yes alone, they had no one left. Cause in your bad times no one comes to you. 
         But her brother never break her hope, he struggle each and everyday for her better life. He always supports her, motivated her and gives her whatever she want. And yes you are right this girl is non other than me. And thankyou brother for all the things you did for me. Feels lucky to have you in my life. #pc_mybro #astoryfromthepast #truestory #nostalgictales #missyoumomdad #brothersisterlove #yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification