Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whydidntyoutell Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whydidntyoutell Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about why i love you so much, you begin to wonder why you came lyrics, you begin to wonder why you came, why do we hurt the ones we love quote, why didn t you come,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"That you are in love."

"You know? OMG!"

I'm your mom dear. I had sensed it a year ago when you both had gotten real close pretending you were mere friends."

"Mama, I never thought you would understand..leave alone accepting this relationship."

"Is that what you think of me, Shital? Sneha can stay here if that will make you any more happy."

"Love you more, mumma. This loving home shall now boast of three women."  Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

Gita Khanna

Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"That you stayed single, waiting for me.." 

"My luck dear, I fell in love with a slow coach. who was  taking 
time to discern!! " Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Still, should have told me once. 🥺 Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires .............................................................. Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
"You should have warned me
how frightening it could be
not having you around
and missing each day."

"Saying that would have hurt you, 
so I didn't."

Still, should have told me once. 🥺
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba

Neerja

(Quote 772) "Alright answer me, will you marry me!?" "I don't love you!!" "Is that the answer to my question!??" "Yes" #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #whydidntyoutell

read more
"That you love me!"

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do! To whom are you lying?? Your own feelings!!"

"But.."

"Alright answer me, will you marry me!?" (Quote 772) 
"Alright answer me, will you marry me!?"

"I don't love  you!!"

"Is that the answer to my question!??"

"Yes"

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"You were too busy for love."

"I don't believe in such crap."

"Hmmm."

" I would pray for your heart dear."

"Ha ha ..you must be kidding."

"Fall in love  to witness it."

"Byee." Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
"Now you are feigning ignorance, that is exactly what I thought you would do, you are always like this."

"But please tell me what is it that you think I am not telling? "

"How would I know, had I known, I wouldn't have asked you in the first place." Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
What do you feel about us.

It makes sense to say this now. Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
About your new relationship!.
But it is old one.
Really!!, I heard that you engaged just two days back?
"That's what I am saying".
"You mean two days back news is old?"
Come on! It has already broken. 
Is it, why?
He is getting only '50,000 Rs' salary per month!!. Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

That you have met the girl before !!  Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

Sometimes luck isn't with you..🍂✨ Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #redconvo

read more
That you don't want me anymore.
I'm dying to create a future with you 
to be your forever. And here I'm knowing that you don't want me..?

Umm...yeah you are right and maybe
we should get apart now.......

*And then she didn't smiled for almost 10 months, while he was enjoying his life with his partner. Sometimes luck isn't with you..🍂✨
Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #redconvo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification