Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best strangeworld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best strangeworld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love anthem for world peace str, love anthem str, you sad strange little man, love strange love, life is strange quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Nitish

And no-one gives a fuck about you, if 
you are ugly and poor !! #strangeworld #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #yqdidi #feels

Tay Swizzle

Trust is when you don't try to pry someone's personal space. And to the couples out there, your trust issue is a content for meme. #Trust #Feeling #strangeworld #weirdpeople #Humour #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqbaba

read more
Trust /trʌst/

A strange feeling which is justified only if you share your account password and your "personal" space Trust is when you don't try to pry someone's personal space. And to the couples out there, your trust issue is a content for meme.

#trust #feeling #strangeworld #weirdpeople #humour #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqbaba

Shweta Grewal

And it's not the hate of a friend that puzzles me, its the love of an enemy that disturbs me. #hate #friends #enemy #disturb #puzzle #strangelife #strangeworld #yqbaba

Shweta Grewal

And it's not the hate of a friend that puzzles me, its the love of an enemy that disturbs me. #hate #friends #enemy #disturb #puzzle #strangelife #strangeworld #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification