Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thingsimiss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thingsimiss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, hope is the thing with feathers meaning in marathi, hope is the thing with feathers figure of speech, quote hope is the thing with feathers, hope is the thing with feathers english workshop,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I miss being asked directions or which bus route to take I miss walking in my area aimlessly I miss playing with random kids on the street I miss following scents and finding great places to eat I miss hugging trees I miss cursing the sun and sunscreen I miss random old couples holding hands in the park I miss looking at the sky without the grill on my window or buildings blocking my view #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #lockdown #Muses #yqmuses #thingsimiss

read more
I miss the child that watched itself in amazement flowering into a teen,
The teen that longed to get into the arms of a waiting youth,
The youth that was pushed into dissolving into her middle age who till date remains a mad muddle,
The middle-aged madness that walks into the unwelcome, unwanted, neglected advancing age refusing to advance, trying to unsuccessfully retrace its wobbly steps.
God! I miss myself, miss myself like I miss no other
Life took me everywhere, away from me, to a different me, till I lost everybody to meet nobody, now looking at everybody, missing everybody in nobody. Does nobody want me or is 
everybody missing me too, missing me like 
Nobody, liking Nobody in everybody, or
unliking everybody in Nobody?Time refuses to answer🤦‍♀️

I miss being asked directions or which bus route to take
I miss walking in my area aimlessly
I miss playing with random kids on the street
I miss following scents and finding great places to eat
I miss hugging trees
I miss cursing the sun and sunscreen
I miss random old couples holding hands in the park
I miss looking at the sky without the grill on my window or buildings blocking my view

Shail Raghuvanshi

I miss being asked directions or which bus route to take I miss walking in my area aimlessly I miss playing with random kids on the street I miss following scents and finding great places to eat I miss hugging trees I miss cursing the sun and sunscreen I miss random old couples holding hands in the park I miss looking at the sky without the grill on my window or buildings blocking my view #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #lockdown #Muses #yqmuses #thingsimiss

read more
Shaking hands with strangers turning into acquaintances.
Blowing soap bubbles in uncontaminated air.
Having a cup of tea at a roadside eatery.
I miss breathing air freely with everyone. I miss being asked directions or which bus route to take
I miss hugging trees
I miss looking at the sky without the grill on my window or buildings blocking my view

kUr Gaglani

read more
My love 
n
My role model I miss being asked directions or which bus route to take
I miss hugging trees

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification