Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzfixthedate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzfixthedate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shubhi Mahajan

Listen, listen, listen *In excitement* One of your family members is going to marry; tie a beautiful knot with her love on 12th February 2021. She was in love with someone who is going to be your jiju. She got up early in the morning with her refreshing mood because even she saw a dream of her wedding only. A beautiful smile sticked with her today. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and started using different-different packs on her face. All the programmes went amazing with beautiful f #Wedding #yqbaba #restzone #rzblinddate #rzfixthedate

read more
Tying a knot in front of everyone. 
A knot of love, a knot of truth, 
a knot of togetherness.  Listen, listen, listen
*In excitement*

One of your family members is going to marry; tie a beautiful knot with her love on 12th February 2021. 

She was in love with someone who is going to be your jiju. 

She got up early in the morning with her refreshing mood because even she saw a dream of her wedding only. A beautiful smile sticked with her today. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and started using different-different packs on her face. All the programmes went amazing with beautiful f

The Dream Doodler

Purple, Aura, Bliss: saga of a different altar ______________________________________________ I "I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything..." Darlin', I had a dream last night, #yqbaba #LGBTQ #lesbian #restzone #lesbianlove #rzblinddate #rzfixthedate #tdd_musings

read more
        Purple, Aura, Bliss: saga of a different altar

I

"I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything..."

Darlin', I had a dream last night,

Kasim Crestfallen

Being late was quite normal for me as I was always late for every place. So my plan for today was to wake up at 6:30AM but my mobile alarm was playing dumb sheraz with me as last night I forgot to plug out my earphones. So it was 8:00AM and the person whom I had to go to pick up from Railway station at 7:00AM was already standing there in my room. "Get up, Oye Nobita!" "Kya huaa, sone do" "Idiot, open your eyes" #Marriage #story #yqbaba #restzone #rzblinddate #kclongforms #rzfixthedate

read more
      Being late was quite normal for me as I was always late for every place. So my plan for today was to wake up at 6:30AM but my mobile alarm was playing dumb sheraz with me as last night I forgot to plug out my earphones. So it was 8:00AM and the person whom I had to go to pick up from Railway station at 7:00AM was already standing there in my room.

"Get up, Oye Nobita!"

"Kya huaa, sone do"

"Idiot, open your eyes"

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification