Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best detectivestories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best detectivestories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to detect that in which column the key is placed, dete hai meaning in english, dil phir bhi tumhe dete hain kya yaad karoge lyrics, elisa test is used to detect, benzidine test is used to detect,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Devansh Desai

"There's a constant war waging in the hearts and minds of us each day, each hour, each moment, Miss J. The Question simply does not pertain to them, but to us as well. Just how far shall one willingly descend down the depths of one's destruction, merely to prove oneself free of the blood in their hands?" #detectivestories #dialoguewriting #workinprogress #gentleman #sherlockian #yqdialogues #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

#QuoteZero 

"Who, me? Oh, I am a mere product of the tales long past heard and forgotten. Once, the son of a priest. Twice, the offspring of an unholy union. Thrice, the harbinger of the apocalypse. I am what you know of me. Question remains: What are you, young man?" #QuoteZero #procrastinating #detectivestories #Sherlock #identity #talesoftales #yqdialogues #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs. #detectivestories #Mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba #QuoteZero

read more
                                                           #QuoteZero 

"There is much truth that is yet to be unveiled, much of a tale yet to be unraveled, much of misinterpreted mishaps to be identified right; tell me this, then, Miss J, what approach shall we undertake for this one?" Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs.

#detectivestories #mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification