Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best workinprogress Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best workinprogress Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, hard work is the key to success, navigate me to work, dedication to a particular work is called, ability to do work is called,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

RV_Creation

mute video

Sunita

tractor 🚜 night #workinprogress L♡veLy_L♡veLy_Smile #News

read more
mute video

Elizabeth Mary

mute video

Madhura

mute video

keshav artist

mute video

gangster

mute video

CalmKazi

About the follows I have received here. Possibly the worst poem I ever wrote and the best spontaneous work in days. Been busy with a lot of things. Maybe I will find an inspiration soon. #workinprogress #yqbaba #QuoteSeries #calmkaziwrites

read more
So many followers and 
not one bloody thing to quote
Alas that's how the world goes
When you have ears you speak worst
When you are alone you have words
Life is its own teacher
You are its sole cheater  About the follows I have received here. Possibly the worst poem I ever wrote and the best spontaneous work in days. Been busy with a lot of things. Maybe I will find an inspiration soon. #WorkInProgress #YQBaba #QuoteSeries #CalmKaziWrites

Devansh Desai

Everyone calls them shit.
They know too, 
that they're shit.
Yet, it doesn't stop them,
From striving hard 
to be less shitty
Than their present shit.  #lifelessons #lifegyaan #lifegoals #workinprogress #yqphilosophy #yqlifequotes #yqinspiration #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

"There's a constant war waging in the hearts and minds of us each day, each hour, each moment, Miss J. The Question simply does not pertain to them, but to us as well. Just how far shall one willingly descend down the depths of one's destruction, merely to prove oneself free of the blood in their hands?" #detectivestories #dialoguewriting #workinprogress #gentleman #sherlockian #yqdialogues #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs. #detectivestories #Mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba #QuoteZero

read more
                                                           #QuoteZero 

"There is much truth that is yet to be unveiled, much of a tale yet to be unraveled, much of misinterpreted mishaps to be identified right; tell me this, then, Miss J, what approach shall we undertake for this one?" Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs.

#detectivestories #mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification