Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QuoteZero Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QuoteZero Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love quote image, love quote to wife, love quote by rumi, life is a big zero quotes, khal drogo daenerys moon of my life quote,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Devansh Desai

#QuoteZero 

"Who, me? Oh, I am a mere product of the tales long past heard and forgotten. Once, the son of a priest. Twice, the offspring of an unholy union. Thrice, the harbinger of the apocalypse. I am what you know of me. Question remains: What are you, young man?" #QuoteZero #procrastinating #detectivestories #Sherlock #identity #talesoftales #yqdialogues #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

#QuoteZero 

"There isn't a world that hasn't faced any uninvited interferences over its natural course of time. If there is; well, then its inhabitants have done a bloody gosh-darning job of keeping it secured from an outsider's hooks."  #worlds #people #securelife #uninvitedguest #invasion #yqmusings #yqlife #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs. #detectivestories #Mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba #QuoteZero

read more
                                                           #QuoteZero 

"There is much truth that is yet to be unveiled, much of a tale yet to be unraveled, much of misinterpreted mishaps to be identified right; tell me this, then, Miss J, what approach shall we undertake for this one?" Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs.

#detectivestories #mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

#QuoteZero

"This world... It's like an infinite loop of mayhem, of disorder, of disorganized chaos. One, that is up to you to break, young Padawan."  #QuoteZero #worldbuilding #infiniteloop #mayhem #chaos #yqstories #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

#QuoteZero

"Merely being 'good' at something won't always cut it because it's a savage world out there. Stomp on one good and there'll be tens upon tens of better, best, great, and the greatest, to replace that one within the snap of a finger. There's no going back once you've reach 'good', that's the point from where you must keep lunging forward to almost no end." #good #better #best #pushingforward #competition #yqinspiration #yqquotes #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

#QuoteZero

"Survival isn't the key in this, young Padawan, it's willingness and the urge to fight for a better tomorrow that is. "  #QuoteZero #survival #key  #instincts #fightorflight #storytelling #yqstorywriting #yqbaba

Devansh Desai

#QuoteZero #willpower #Abilities #Personas #sanity #yqtales #yqbaba #yqstories (what were the steps to book a hashtag, again?)

read more
#QuoteZero

"There are things I can bring at will. Things, that any sane person would understandably want to dissociate themselves from. I didn't ask for them but they found me. And the only reason I haven't tried to dissociate myself, yet, is because they make me who we are." #QuoteZero #willpower #abilities #personas #sanity #yqtales #yqbaba #yqstories 

(what were the steps to book a hashtag, again?)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification