Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best marrypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best marrypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about na mili to kuware mar javange, love you marry me, mar jayenge imaan ka sauda na karenge lyrics, reality of love marry tak shayri 0, tere pyar mein main mar jawa,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Fairy Lights

I don't even know how it came to me....but i wrote it... I hope i am able to do justice to a poem on this day. #Timeless #WhatIf #marrypoem #PoetryDay #poem #yqbaba #Inspiration

read more
"Poem Or Memories...?"

Timeless are, some Memories
The Memories, accompanied by,
Many, and literally Many
What If's...
What if this happens...?
What if that happens...?
What if they don't understand...? 
And, finally, just, like 
A Poem is made by,
Many Misfits, Put Together, in Harmony
People Marry and...
Misfits...? Well... they are again...
Put Together, in Harmony. I don't even know how it came to me....but i wrote it... I hope i am able to do justice to a poem on this day. #timeless #whatif #marrypoem #poetryday #poem #yqbaba #inspiration

Ar. Smitha

Marry someone who 
loves you as you are.
Status can change, 
Beauty can fade. 
Marry someone who
Understands you. 
Someone who is
always there for you.
Someone who is
Ready to fight for you. 
Someone who is
Always proud of you.  #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yourquotebaba #marrypoem #lovequotes #lifequotes #marry #yqcollabchallenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification