Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterwritingmonth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterwritingmonth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Beena sooraj

Love is not the property of straight people, it's for everybody. Celebrate that love. #cinemagraph #dearlove #PrideMonth #lovenotwar #Collab #letterwritingmonth #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Without you, everyone's life would be incomplete and meaningless Love is not the property of straight people, it's for everybody. Celebrate that love.

#cinemagraph #dearlove #pridemonth #lovenotwar #collab #letterwritingmonth  #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Ankit

Love is not the property of straight people, it's for everybody. Celebrate that love. #cinemagraph #lovenotwar #Collab #lewrimo #letterwritingmonth #postman #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
People have lost enough in fantasies of your charm, the great stories of yours ending miserably. You are a beautiful aspect of life without boundaries, but the reasoning backed by your hallmarks has been pathetic since inception. Love is not the property of straight people, it's for everybody. Celebrate that love.

#cinemagraph #lovenotwar #collab #lewrimo #letterwritingmonth #postman #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Sukriti Pandey

...नेह निर्मोही🍁🍀 *As June Snow is rare in India but one can still find it in some places including Dras which is known as the gateway of Ladakh. *Dras, Ladakh UT #नेह #neh #sukritipandey_neh #yolewrimo #dearjune #letters #letterwritingmonth #birthdaymonth

read more
Dear June,

For me, you are not only 'The Month', you are way more than that.
Like snow pelting on my soul in the month of June. Which will never happen where I live except rainfall, but I can still feel your snowfall somewhere around Dras. You are that kind of yearning which makes me nostalgic for all those past years. I feel like battling between my homesickness and wanderlust, in some manner I can never explain. 

But at the same time, I longed for you every year.

Yours Truly,
June Born ...नेह निर्मोही🍁🍀

*As June Snow is rare in India but one can still find it in some places including Dras which is known as the gateway of Ladakh.

*Dras, Ladakh UT

#नेह #neh #sukritipandey_neh
#YoLeWriMo #dearjune #letters #letterwritingmonth #birthdaymonth

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification