Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bhavyamehta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bhavyamehta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ab to sone ka bhav, acche sone ke bhav, dorna ka bhav vachak, chillana ka bhav vachak, dhamkana ka bhav vachak sangya,

• 1 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bhavya Mehta

How do I tell him When He’s trying to go back in the 20s?  
And he literally broke me.
Though I was learning to let things go
But it still hurts to look back on broken me
Others ask why I am hiding in bushes
But is he able to not to look with pity on me? #morningthoughts #effectofabook #bhavyamehta #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #letgo #love

Bhavya Mehta

It so easy to fill someone with the words for once but after that to keep them filled you will have to prove..!! #Nostalgia #fromolddiary #KeepGoing #yqbaba #yqdidi #bhavyamehta

read more
ये जो हक़ बना कर रखा था तुमने  मुझ पर,
किसी और के हक़ जताने से पहले ही छोड़ दिया | It so easy to fill someone with the words for once but after that to keep them filled you will have to prove..!! 

#nostalgia #fromolddiary #keepgoing #yqbaba #yqdidi #bhavyamehta

Bhavya Mehta

If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, "Dear Sleep, Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsleep #yqmuse #areyouawake #iamawake #bhavyamehta

read more
My brain is overloaded with silly thoughts,
My heart is already hurt with all the dramas,
My eyes are swell with all the tears.
So It’s high time.
Please come, please come. If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 
Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? 
Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. 

I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight.

Bhavya Mehta

It's surprising how the roles reverse as we get old and our parents get older. Talk about what our #oldparents need in today's #musingtime. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bhavyamehta #yqdidi #yqbaba #nightquotes #musings

read more
Be there to hold,
Be there to care,
Be there to love,
Just be with them. It's surprising how the roles reverse as we get old and our parents get older. Talk about what our #oldparents need in today's #musingtime.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bhavyamehta #yqdidi #yqbaba #nightquotes #musings

Bhavya Mehta

If creases on my forehead could speak, Each crease would tell a story of a year I thought I wasn't going to make it. #creasesonmyforehead #personify #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bhavyamehta

read more
It might have revealed every burden of 

my heart.  If creases on my forehead could speak, 
Each crease would tell a story of a year I thought I wasn't going to make it.

#creasesonmyforehead #personify #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bhavyamehta

Bhavya Mehta

#bhavyamehta

read more
ना सजती थीं, ना सँवरती थीं
इक बस उसके आ जाने से
खिलती थीं,
श्रिंगार नहीं आता था
तो बस इत्र लगा खुश होती थीं
लाख बार बस उसी का नाम ज़ुबान
पर लिए उसकी राह तकती थीं
लोग कहते थे जाने वाले आते नहीं
बस भूल जाते है
और मैं दुनिया को झूठा बता कर बस
उसी से प्यार करती थीं
क्या पता था इस बरस का सावन
सब वहम धो देगा
जो दूर हो कर पास लगता था
उसे बहुत दूर कर देगा । #bhavyamehta

Bhavya Mehta

Be with someone like a soul to the body, not a shadow..! #yqbaba #yqdidi #afteralongtime #Shadow #Soul #bhavyamehta

read more
हम अक्सर मुस्कुरा दिया करते थे
जब वह कहते थे
की परछाई-सा साथ देगे,
पर यक़ीन मानो हर मुस्कान फीकी पड़ गई
जब घोर अंधेरे में परछाई ही साथ छोड़ गई। Be with someone like a soul to the body, not a shadow..!
#yqbaba #yqdidi #afteralongtime #shadow #soul #bhavyamehta

Bhavya Mehta

Don't be in any race to be the successful or to be the best only. Be in this if it makes you happy and peaceful. #Race #Successful #Happy #yqbaba #yqlove #yqdidi #bhavyamehta

read more
In this race to succeed,
We often forget to be happy. Don't be in any race to be the successful or to be the best only. Be in this if it makes you happy and peaceful. 

#race #successful #happy #yqbaba #yqlove #yqdidi #bhavyamehta

Bhavya Mehta

It's #musingtime. What does it take #toloveunconditionally? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bhavyamehta

read more
 Be selfless. It's #musingtime. What does it take #toloveunconditionally?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bhavyamehta

Bhavya Mehta

Swipe right to all the Good Thoughts... Good Night 😴 #GOODTHOUGHTS #swiperight #GoodNight #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmuse #yourquote #bhavyamehta

read more
      Swipe right to all the Good Thoughts... Good Night 😴

#goodthoughts #swiperight #goodnight #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmuse #yourquote #bhavyamehta
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification