Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabed_ami Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabed_ami Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bujhini to ami lyrics, bujhini to ami, vulini to ami mp3 song download, vulini to ami song, vulini to ami tomar mukher hasi lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"THE DANGEROUS RED" VS "THE PEACEFUL WHITE" PRAKASH Over to you partner ✌️✌️ "Done Partner..say cheese"🤗🤗🤗🍁 #pairagraph #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pnpsnl #naya_prarambh #amiscope #collabed_ami

read more
I'm the WHITE,
so overwhelmingly bright.
I make peace, oppose every fight,
that leads to sleepless nights.
I purify the hearts
Cure them, free them
To make realise true essence of life
And keep humanity alive. "THE DANGEROUS RED"
                   VS
"THE PEACEFUL WHITE"

PRAKASH Over to you partner ✌️✌️
"Done Partner..say cheese"🤗🤗🤗🍁
#pairagraph 
#pennpopcorn

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"TEARS THAT TORE THEM APART"💔 (Episode-1) For Episode-2 & 3, view Ambika 's continuation on this or click on: #naya_prarambh 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 "SHE BLEEDED FROM THE INSIDE, YET STOOD THERE WHERE HE HAD LEFT HER" 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpquatrain #amiscope #collabed_ami

read more
Locked in my heart are all the memories & cards
Unveiled lies, now bleed inside of me more & more.

"TEARS THAT TORE THEM APART"💔
(Episode-1)
For Episode-2 & 3, view Ambika 's continuation on this or click on: #naya_prarambh 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
"SHE BLEEDED FROM THE INSIDE, YET STOOD THERE WHERE HE HAD LEFT HER"
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"HIS EYES HAD A LUST IN WHICH SHE WAS LOST"❤️❤️❤️ PRAKASH Done partner..✌️✌️ #pairagraph #pennpopcorn #pnpquatrain #naya_prarambh #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #amiscope #collabed_ami

read more
Untold, was that yet another story of love?
Or was mere lust in his eyes in which she was lost?

"HIS EYES HAD A LUST IN WHICH SHE WAS LOST"❤️❤️❤️

PRAKASH  Done partner..✌️✌️
#pairagraph
#pennpopcorn
#pnpquatrain
#naya_prarambh
#yqbaba

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Remembering the day when you'd promised me,
holding my hands in that beautiful dawn.

PRAKASH Your turn dear ✌️✌️
#pairagraph
#pennpopcorn
#pnpquatrain
#naya_prarambh
#amiscope
#collabed_ami
#yqbaba

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

#the_undervalued_nib Collab with Pen n Popcorn's #pnp1on1 and write your words in coherence with ours.🍿❤️ #collabed_ami #pnplookaway #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp040820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with Ambika

read more
But all it takes is only one right move to bring back the lost rythym of confidence and realise that the poor choices and decisions only enhance and stabilise your decision making ability. #the_undervalued_nib

Collab with Pen n Popcorn's #pnp1on1 and write your words in coherence with ours.🍿❤️
#collabed_ami
#pnplookaway #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp040820 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn 
Collaborating with Ambika

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification