Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ami_prk🍁 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ami_prk🍁 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bujhini to ami lyrics, bujhini to ami, vulini to ami mp3 song download, vulini to ami song, vulini to ami tomar mukher hasi lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

the_undervalued_nib🍁 Confrontation of two lovers after long years. Separated by destiny yet they feel the same old pain in their hearts as they confess in tears about their love for each other. Life is such a mystic word. Isn't it? And so is love? 🤗💔 ami_prk🍁 Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'That you still love me. You haven't moved on.'

'I don't feel anything about you anymore.
See, I've got over the pain.'

'Not Feeling is not Healing.'

'I don't love you! That's it.'

'If not, then why do you still have
my photo in your wallet? Answer me.'

SILENCE INTERVENES...💔 #the_undervalued_nib🍁

Confrontation of two lovers after long years. Separated by destiny yet they feel the same old pain in their hearts as they confess in tears about their love for each other. Life is such a mystic word. Isn't it? And so is love? 🤗💔

#ami_prk🍁

Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

the_undervalued_nib🍁 ami_prk🍁 #poet_poetess_lovestory #istilllikeyou Collab and complete this #ShortStory by adding a line to it. #2linestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Liking me is your choice Prakash but you must accept that I'm married to someone else now, so please move on and withdraw your hopeless hopes.'

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk🍁
#poet_poetess_lovestory
#istilllikeyou

Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding a line to it. #2linestory  #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"PRESENCE OF YOUR ABSENCE" Remembering the old days peeking through the glass panes partially cracked at the edges of our withered window, my eyes brim with tears as my lips shiver in silence #yqbaba #regret #the_hopeless_poet #the_undervalued_nib #100reasons_toloveher #poet_poetess_lovestory #ami_prk🍁 #your_lastingabsence

read more
" PRESENCE OF YOUR ABSENCE"

Remembering the old days
peeking through the glass panes
partially cracked at the edges
of our withered window,
my eyes brim with tears
as my lips shiver in silence
chanting the name of the person,
my soul had made a wish
to live with forever,
"Yes, you my love!"

//CAPTIONED//
 "PRESENCE OF YOUR ABSENCE"

Remembering the old days
peeking through the glass panes
partially cracked at the edges
of our withered window,
my eyes brim with tears
as my lips shiver in silence

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

//BARREN HEART// Since you've left me I feel like a barren land. My heart aches as the cracks widen up with the passing days. Your brimming love #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk🍁

read more
I feel like a barren land.
My heart aches
as the cracks widen up
with the passing days.
Your brimming love
watered my soul once.
Now I look up to the sky
my eyes brim with tears
for you are a reverie,
my mind quietly wanders. //BARREN HEART//

Since you've left me
I feel like a barren land.
My heart aches
as the cracks widen up
with the passing days.
Your brimming love

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"Explaining love ain't that easy." #dedicated 🍁 #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 ami_prk🍁 love life #yqbaba

read more
"Explaining  what  love  is,
is  like  constructing
a  tangent  to  a  sphere."
 "Explaining love ain't that easy."
#dedicated 🍁

#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#ami_prk🍁
#love #life #yqbaba

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

the_undervalued_nib🍁 the_hopeless_poet🙂 ami_prk🍁 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #silencein3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
" The hopeless hope.." #the_undervalued_nib🍁
#the_hopeless_poet🙂
#ami_prk🍁

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #silencein3words. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

the_undervalued_nib🍁 the_hopeless_poet🙂 ami_prk🍁 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #silencein3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Frozen paralysed smile." #the_undervalued_nib🍁
#the_hopeless_poet🙂
#ami_prk🍁

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

the_undervalued_nib🍁 #the_hopeless_poet ami_prk🍁 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #silencein3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Our last kiss." #the_undervalued_nib🍁
#the_hopeless_poet
#ami_prk🍁

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"My wrath gets submerged in the depth of your silence." the_undervalued_nib🍁 ami_prk🍁 #yqbaba #erotica #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
My wrath gets submerged
in the depth of your silence. "My wrath gets submerged
in the depth of your silence."

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk🍁
#yqbaba #erotica #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi #love   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"Goodbye" "No, Wait!" You can't leave me like this, like a thoughtful wanderer, like a rainbow fainter, like a faded leaf, like a directionless ship, like disturbed water, #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #yqrz #rzconwrimo #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk🍁

read more
You can't leave me like this,
like a thoughtful wanderer,
like a rainbow fainter,
like a faded leaf,
like a directionless ship,
like disturbed water,
like a stiffened feather.
Please leave me not so silently,
I have started feeling lonely,
uprooted, desolated,
pushed into the dark,