Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scarsofmine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scarsofmine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scars to your beautiful lyrics, scars to your beautiful, alessia cara scars to your beautiful, the strength in our scars, how do you remove scars from your legs,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #scarsofmine #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
wounds,
with scars,
worth remembering... What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#scarsofmine  
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Prakhar Patsariya

This city haunts me, city that gives me scars, scars which I scratch everyday, scars that make me feel that I exist too. Scars that show me how to love someone and getting loved back. Scars that intimidate me not to love again. Scars that know how my thoughts are bleeding. These Scars reveal the pain what I am going through. Scars keep haunting and screaming. Screaming for help, screaming for someone, screaming so that they can be heard and loved again. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove
#gettingworser #noroadstofly #scarsofmine

Nishtha Goswami

The pieces you took off me, defined me.
The scars you left behind, refined me. #scars #scarsofmine #yqbaba #yqpoetry #musings #love #lostlove #scaroflife

Shreya Singh

What's the point of celebrating
When the ones you loved have gone?
It's only the beginning of another year,
Another year of struggling alone.

Nothing new will happen.
Nothing old will ever change.
The past has left its scars.
Now only old memories remain.
 #lifelessons #lovefailurefeel #scarsofmine #myownwords #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

Shreya Singh

What's the point of celebrating
When the ones you loved have gone?
It's only the beginning of another year,
Another year of struggling alone.

Nothing new will happen.
Nothing old will ever change.
The past has left its scars.
Now only old memories remain.
 #lifelessons #lovefailurefeel #scarsofmine #myownwords #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

deadstar

#scarsofmine

read more
I gracefully Carry you 
With me 
Like I carry my scars! #scarsofmine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification