Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheRoommate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheRoommate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love my roommate quotes, roommate quotes, april fools pranks for your roommate, good roommate quotes, roommate birthday quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #TheRoommate #chitstory The kettle is boiling and I'm startled. Hey, I don't have a roommate. Who could it be? I switch off the gas, and walk towards the door. I peep through the keyhole n see a sexy guy with a charming smile facing the closed door. I open the door, captivated by the handsome face and look him up and down. "Do I know you?" I ask? "er. no. I'm sorry but I hear you are hard pressed for money and looking out for a roommate. Kumar mentioned it yest #chitshighlight

read more
THE ROOMMATE

One day, while I'm in the kitchen, I hear my front door open and close. 'Hey roomie, I'm home!' Someone shouts. A male voice with a heavy baritone..

Rest follows in caption.. #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo 
#theroommate  #chitstory

The kettle is boiling and I'm startled. Hey, I don't have a roommate. Who could it be? I switch off the gas, and walk towards the door. I peep through the keyhole n see a sexy guy with a charming smile facing the closed door. I open the door, captivated by the handsome face and look him up and down. "Do I know you?" I ask? "er. no. I'm sorry but I hear you are hard pressed for money and looking out for a roommate. Kumar mentioned it yest

Anuj Jain

The Roommate The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine. The morning time is always busy on a sunday. All the clothes of a week and piled up dishes to be tended to before cooking for the day. A life of a bachelor as a Paying Guest in an alien city with limited resources is no fun. As I was in the kitchen the door of my room which was never latched swung open with a sweet voice calling Hi roomie. Obviously this was a mistake as I stay alone. #yqbaba #yqdidi #shorystory #yostowrimo #TheRoommate #anujstories

read more
The Roommate The Roommate

The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine.
The morning time is always busy on a sunday.
All the clothes of a week and piled up dishes to be tended to before cooking for the day.
A life of a bachelor as a Paying Guest in an alien city with limited resources is no fun.
As I was in the kitchen the door of my room which was never latched swung open with a sweet voice calling Hi roomie.
Obviously this was a mistake as I stay alone.

Ankit

THE ROOMMATE 

"You don't have a roomate," buzzed my ears and striked confusion in my mind, when I was approaching the person greeting me as "bestfriend."

I looked again to confirm the identity but, "Is it not me, a happier me, greeting a dull, dealing with a pandemic me." #TheRoommate #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification