Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comewithme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comewithme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you will come and pray to me, the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi, you will come to know meaning in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

I have been looking for your face but today, I have seen it. I want you to laugh, To kill all your worries, To love you, To nourish you. #caption #comewithme #staywithme #savinggrace #diewithme

read more
I want to die with you...

#caption# I have been looking for your face but today,
I have seen it.

I want you to laugh,
To kill all your worries,
To love you,
To nourish you.

Bad Poet

When you are rising in life, you love even the little details happening around you. You love the green on the leaves of trees. You love facing the big challenges ahead. You feel handsome, not just physically but also mentally and emotionally. The world is at your feet. You think you deserve all your success, it is quite normal actually, giving credit to the hard work YOU have done for months and years on end. You almost feel invincible! But then all of a sudden, everything is flipped. The world #holdmyhand #riseandshine #comewithme #notafraid #badpoet #standyourground #letsrisetogether #togetherstrong

read more
To anyone who is feeling scared, depressed, sad, lost, hurt, failed, devastated, lonely, suicidal— or all of these. When you are rising in life, you love even the little details happening around you. You love the green on the leaves of trees. You love facing the big challenges ahead. You feel handsome, not just physically but also mentally and emotionally. The world is at your feet. You think you deserve all your success, it is quite normal actually, giving credit to the hard work YOU have done for months and years on end. You almost feel invincible! But then all of a sudden, everything is flipped. The world

impure poet

Alone  *बंद आंखे खोल रुक रुक के चलने लगा हूं , कहीं टूटे काच तो नहीं चुब ने लगे है ? ....* 
 *शायद पैर दलदल में फसने लगे हैं  !* 
 *हो मखमल के रास्ते ख़तम होने लगे हैं ....* 
 *लगता है बचपन की खुशियां छोड़* *कदम जवानी की जिम्मेदरियो की ओर बढ़ने लगे हैं* 🙌

©impure poet #Childhood #responsibility #comewithme #Struggle #i #we #all #God 
#alone

Akshi Jangra

mute video

Hamza Mughal

#comewithme

read more
Want to go over there with...... !!! #comewithme

Devesh Pandey 'Chinmay'

जला रहा है मेरे बदन को सूरज,
जरा अपनी जुल्फों से छाँव तो कर दे।।

- देवेश 'चिन्मय' #summerlove #poetry #comewithme

Rishabh Shayalwar

Sach
Hai ki mein tmse bepanah mohabbat karta hu
Lekin
ek sach ye bhi h ki tum mujhse ni kisi or se       mohabbat krti ho 😥😥😥
                  ~ Rv shayalwar tum kisi or se pyr krti ho😥😥😥aur ho sake to follow bhi kr lena 🙏🙏🙏
#sad #heart#mood#dil#pyar #depression#nojotohindi #love #pyar #ishq#mohbbat #nojotohindi #sadtruth #sadNess#sadness#nojotohindi #pain#shayari #ektarfapyar #cry #zindagi #comewithme#couplegoals

Rishabh Shayalwar

Kehtey h ki jo hota hai aachey ke liye hota hai lekin kuch cheeze itni khrbh ho jati h ki lgta h bs ab or ni jeena 😥😥
                   ~Rv shayalwar Bs ab or ni😥😥😥aur ho sake to follow bhi kr lena 🙏🙏🙏
#sad #heart#mood#dil#pyar #depression#nojotohindi #love #pyar #ishq#mohbbat #nojotohindi #sadtruth #sadNess#sadness#nojotohindi #pain #shayari #thought#dil #life #2liner #jindagi#zindagi #tear #cry #zindagi#comewithme #tears #hurt

Rishabh Shayalwar

Kabhi khudh ko meri jagah
Rakh kar dekh,
Tujhe taras na aye toh
Beshak chod jana 😥 Ek baar rkh kr dekh le😥😥... Aur ho sake to follow bhi kr lena 🙏🙏🙏
#sad #heart#mood#dil#pyar #depression#nojotohindi #love #pyar #ishq#mohbbat #nojotohindi #sadtruth #sadNess#sadness #nojotohindi #sadtruth #hurt #tears #tear#cry #zindagi #comewithme #couplegoals #pain #shayari #thought#dil #life #2liner #jindagi #zindagi #Zindagi #Jindagi #Relationship #life #nojotoquote #nojotowriter #nojotowriters

Rishabh Shayalwar

Jinhone kbhi wada kiya tha aakhiri saas tak
 saath nibhane ka
 unhe aaj ye bhi yaad ni
ki mein koun hu😥😥😥
                                      ~Rv shayalwar Unhe aaj yaad ni😥😥😥
#sad #heart#mood#dil#pyar #depression #nojotohindi #sadtruth #sadNess#sadness#nojotohindi #pain #shayari #thought #dil #diwali #dil #breakup #break #girls#boys #cry #zindagi #life#pain #lines #love #pyar #ishq #mohbbat#ashqui #alone #feelong #hurt #painoflife#comewithme #tear #tears #come #back #dilkibaat #nojotowriter #nojotowriters #romantic #cry #2liner #nojotoquote #nojotoquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification