Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcsilience Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcsilience Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about catentry table in wcs, catentdesc table in wcs, catentrel table in wcs, wcs staff, odgovori da ili ne,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

loyalica

the blur line between the lake and my thoughts, I doubt your existence there, The duck sips hollow water And the fishes dances in cosmic vibes, the tunnel through some rythmn passes. Only metaphors of fast moving car #wcsilience #rzmp203 #wami_diary

read more
Once you said, I remember
Angel decompose in frog's roar.
my sublime thoughts tried to knot you
But you like vapour always escaped me.

//Caption the blur line between 
the lake and my thoughts,
I doubt your existence there,
The duck sips hollow water

And the fishes dances in cosmic vibes,
the tunnel through some rythmn passes.
Only metaphors of fast moving car

Ashu

•Two Naphthalene Balls• Breathing the one the naphthalene took the aura of sublimation between the two naphthalene placed in between #musings #yqbaba #wordoftheday #lame #myfaveng_ashu #wcsilience #wcaura

read more
.... •Two Naphthalene Balls•

Breathing the one
the naphthalene 
took the aura of 
sublimation between
the two naphthalene 
placed in between

Ashu

I found myself undraped after being draped in saree. But this undraping was just the silence of being trapped in his love. I went stumbling and stumbling from doors to doors. But never knocked my own door. I sought help from others, rather than asking ownself. After his only love for my vagina and not me, I left him. And I travelled doors to doors. But no door was open for me. I fell and rose. I listened to tortures and many piercing words. And hence, I started living with my cacophony. I w #yqbaba #yqenglish #wcwordoftheday #myfaveng_ashu #wcsilience #pulselight #rzmp203

read more
मै नूर-नूर ओर बहती जाऊ
और हूर-हूर बनती जाऊ।
गुरूर-गुरूर में रहती जाऊ।
चूर-चूर तुझे मैं करती जाऊ।
नादित मै बनती जाऊ।
अपनी खुशी मै ढूंढते जाऊ।

//whole in English in the caption. I found myself undraped after being draped in saree. But this undraping was just the silence of being trapped in his love. 

I went stumbling and stumbling from doors to doors. But never knocked my own door. I sought help from others, rather than asking ownself. 

After his only love for my vagina and not me, I left him. And I travelled doors to doors. But no door was open for me. I fell and rose. I listened to tortures and many piercing words. And hence, I started living with my cacophony.  I w

Ashu

Reached with a down face and legs squinting in different directions at the crack of the silence. She pressed, pressed and pressed the button of the lift and the lift lifted and lifted itself downwards. The door opened slowly and slowly and she entered the lift. She had a wine bottle in her hand. And she broke it on the lifts floor. Breaking the silence of silence. #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqenglish #wcwordoftheday #myfaveng_ashu #wcsilience #pulselight

read more
A heart breaks 
only to remain 
broken and make 
learn to live as 
broken and not 
to leave the broken.

//captioned. Reached with a down face
and legs squinting in different directions 
at the crack of the silence.
She pressed, pressed and pressed 
the button of the lift and the lift lifted and lifted
itself downwards. The door opened slowly and slowly and she 
entered the lift. She had a wine bottle in her hand. 
And she broke it on the lifts floor. Breaking the silence of silence.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification