Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzmp203 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzmp203 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

loyalica

the blur line between the lake and my thoughts, I doubt your existence there, The duck sips hollow water And the fishes dances in cosmic vibes, the tunnel through some rythmn passes. Only metaphors of fast moving car #wcsilience #rzmp203 #wami_diary

read more
Once you said, I remember
Angel decompose in frog's roar.
my sublime thoughts tried to knot you
But you like vapour always escaped me.

//Caption the blur line between 
the lake and my thoughts,
I doubt your existence there,
The duck sips hollow water

And the fishes dances in cosmic vibes,
the tunnel through some rythmn passes.
Only metaphors of fast moving car

Ashu

I found myself undraped after being draped in saree. But this undraping was just the silence of being trapped in his love. I went stumbling and stumbling from doors to doors. But never knocked my own door. I sought help from others, rather than asking ownself. After his only love for my vagina and not me, I left him. And I travelled doors to doors. But no door was open for me. I fell and rose. I listened to tortures and many piercing words. And hence, I started living with my cacophony. I w #yqbaba #yqenglish #wcwordoftheday #myfaveng_ashu #wcsilience #pulselight #rzmp203

read more
मै नूर-नूर ओर बहती जाऊ
और हूर-हूर बनती जाऊ।
गुरूर-गुरूर में रहती जाऊ।
चूर-चूर तुझे मैं करती जाऊ।
नादित मै बनती जाऊ।
अपनी खुशी मै ढूंढते जाऊ।

//whole in English in the caption. I found myself undraped after being draped in saree. But this undraping was just the silence of being trapped in his love. 

I went stumbling and stumbling from doors to doors. But never knocked my own door. I sought help from others, rather than asking ownself. 

After his only love for my vagina and not me, I left him. And I travelled doors to doors. But no door was open for me. I fell and rose. I listened to tortures and many piercing words. And hence, I started living with my cacophony.  I w

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification