Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wccredence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wccredence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcc cricket game 33100, wcc 2 cricket game 49500, wcc 2 cricket game, wcc cricket game, wcc 2 game 49500,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ashu

I'm sabse baada confusion kida. #wccredence #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #rzwotm

read more
Credence is a type of belief that we carry when we are dimwit, even not able to walk the untrodden paths to make it 'A road not taken' , framed by the renowned Robert Frost. Another may be that it may be a universal truth that is mandatory to be believed. And what if you don't believe, then you can feel the global warming. The heat may repair your wear and tear. 

Since childhood, I'm in awe that to believe and what not. And distinguishing those two is more painstaking than scoring in the exam. Because life is exam that licks your sweat or waters it to the plant that bear fruits and flowers. And those human conducted exams are only to test how much you can and have grasped.  I'm sabse baada confusion kida.

#wccredence #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #rzwotm

Ashu

Scrolling, scrolling and scrolling a bit more.
I commented, " Oh!"
And sat on chair 
and arms on its arms 
and my thoughts started brimming out
that that person may be in perplexion
'what to comment? '
And I started assuming that 
that person is still not mature
to reply with a proper content.
And that is how not only I but many
like me do this. They assume something
as true and abound like the sky 
but who knows what the sky will fill 
after the sunrise. It may be cloud or the 
sunsets that we bear on our lone hearts.  #wccredence  #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #rzwotm  #muse #random #myfaveng_ashu #wcwordoftheday

Ashu

Eyes lump and melt the water aside from itself and drains down the sink where she drowns like her tears hiding inside her hearts. Repeating the circular motions, the tap too drains the same #Inktober #YourQuoteAndMine #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #ashu_rzoct #wccredence

read more
She drowns.
The sink grows.
The plant frowns.

//In the caption.  Eyes lump and melt 
the water aside from itself 
and drains down the sink 
where she drowns 
like her tears hiding 
inside her hearts.
Repeating the circular motions,
the tap too drains the same

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification