Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best punpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best punpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pun quotes, pun in poetry, really good pun stories, pun of the day one liners, pun quotes about love,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Het Modi

hope you got my shit the right way😌😌😌 still, by shitters i mean those persons who want to make the life of others a shit, and with a shittful intention. Quote Stitchers‎‎ The PROMPTER Pen n Popcorn #Shit #musingtime #thoughtfulhues #musinghues #punpoem #thoughtfulshits

read more
the life is shiting,
and it'll be shiting always,
making my mood a shit
i sit at the window watching
the birds removing their shit,
"the food i've ate, is now
coming out as a shit."
now, i'm not concerned
i ignore all those shits.
forgetting all the heavy shits,
i smile wide, 
making the "shitters" sit quite,
making them think, why the shit i smiled wide. hope you got my shit the right way😌😌😌

still, by shitters i mean those persons who want to make the life of others a shit, and with a shittful intention.

Quote Stitchers‎‎
The PROMPTER
Pen n Popcorn

Het Modi

nothing just wrote a shitty 💩💩💩 pun poem remembering my small cousin🙃🙃🙃 Quote Stitchers‎‎ The PROMPTER Pen n Popcorn Worddict Club #Shit #Pun #Punchayat #punpoem #hue_of_humour #yqbaba #musinghues #musingtime

read more
to sit at one place 
is like an impossible shit,
but as for the shiting, 
he shits wherever he sits. nothing just wrote a shitty 💩💩💩 pun poem remembering my small cousin🙃🙃🙃 

Quote Stitchers‎‎
The PROMPTER
Pen n Popcorn
Worddict Club

#shit #pun #punchayat #punpoem #hue_of_humour #yqbaba #musinghues #musingtime

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification