Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sch_day1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sch_day1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about preschool poems for mothers day, sch iii, aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

▪︎The Spectral Coin▪︎ While going through the pages of his late father's diary Zach, a boy of 15 savvied that his dad had a deep affinity towards Numismatics. He read that this dad has buried the chest in which he used to collect the coins, in a particular place in their backyard. The audacious boi holding a shovel rushed to that place to unearth the chest unaware of the omens to occur and to his surprise he found that the chest was buried exactly opposite to the tomb of his dad. But he rebuff #paidstory #spookiansclub #schhoh #sch_day1 #sc_horrorstorytime #swe_n_spo

read more
▪︎The Spectral Coin▪︎
《Captioned》 ▪︎The Spectral Coin▪︎

While going through the pages of his late father's diary Zach, a boy of 15 savvied that his dad had a deep affinity towards Numismatics. He read that this dad has buried the chest in which he used to collect the  coins, in a particular place in their backyard. The audacious boi holding a shovel rushed to that place to unearth the chest unaware of the omens to occur and to his surprise he found that the chest was buried exactly opposite to the tomb of his dad. But he rebuff

Het Modi

*It was night, maybe 10pm, I was in my grandma's lap. "Grandma, you can't cheat like this! You promised to tell me a story today, I won't sleep without a story." "Ok! But as it's halloween today, I'll tell the ghost story only." "okay" (⊙﹏⊙) #spookiansclub #horrorhues #schhoh #sch_day1 #sc_horrorstorytime

read more
*It was night, maybe 10pm, I was in my grandma's lap. 

"Grandma, you can't cheat like this! You promised to tell me a story today, I won't sleep without a story."

(whole story in the caption)
 *It was night, maybe 10pm, I was in my grandma's lap. 

"Grandma, you can't cheat like this! You promised to tell me a story today, I won't sleep without a story."

"Ok! But as it's halloween today, I'll tell the ghost story only."

"okay" (⊙﹏⊙)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification