Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sc_cid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sc_cid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cid dekhna hai, cid khatre me, dechu in cid, cid real life 260, cid shayari,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

On finding Mr. Watson's pale corpse lying in a much bizzare manner in the morning, the family called me; Mr. Carlisle; the head of the Crime investigating Demons department in a much trembling voice and narrated how Mr. Watson was enjoying the Halloween party the night before with great zeal and enthusiasm and also mentioned that his death was mysterious. Holding my magnification glass, made up of strong bones yeah ofcourse of the bodies I've devoured and riding on my one-eyed owl I reached to the crime scene. Lo! The body was indeed lying in an eerie way, the neck and face were upward but the belly has faced downward. But at the same time, I noticed that the windows're closed and the family mentioned that they entered the room after breaking the door that means it my locked from inside. And, there's no disturbance in the room except the wrinkled bed sheet and mattress. I was flummoxed thinking about what might have happened and suddenly my eyes caught a wrenching sight. The watch he's wearing showed the time '3.07' yeah, you heard it correct.. '3.07.' I was getting the point gradually. To confirm that whatever is going inside my mind is true, I started searching for that one thing and Alas! I found it, 'Ouija Board'.. I uttered to myself, 'poor spirit, how can she forgot to destroy this' and a cackle followed. Now I savvied the whole incident.. ' Last night, after much enjoying the daring Mr. Watson entered his room and performed a seance, perhaps something or someone he wanted to know from this seance. #spookiansclub #schhoh #sc_cid #scday2 #swe_n_spo

read more
▪︎THE DEADLY SEANCE ▪︎
《Captioned》 On finding Mr. Watson's pale corpse lying in a much bizzare manner in the morning, the family called me; Mr. Carlisle; the head of the Crime investigating Demons department in a much trembling voice and narrated how Mr. Watson was enjoying the Halloween party the night before with great zeal and enthusiasm and also mentioned that his death was mysterious. 

Holding my magnification glass, made up of strong bones yeah ofcourse of the bodies I've devoured and riding on my one-eyed owl I reached to the crime scene. Lo! The body was indeed lying in an eerie way, the neck and face were upward but the belly has faced downward. But at the same time, I noticed that the windows're closed and the family mentioned that they entered the room after breaking the door that means it my locked from inside. And, there's no disturbance in the room except the wrinkled bed sheet and mattress. 

I was flummoxed thinking about what might have happened and suddenly my eyes caught a wrenching sight. The watch he's wearing showed the time '3.07' yeah, you heard it correct.. '3.07.'
I was getting the point gradually. To confirm that whatever is going inside my mind is true, I started searching for that one thing and Alas! I found it, 'Ouija Board'.. I uttered to myself, 'poor spirit, how can she forgot to destroy this' and a cackle followed. Now I savvied the whole incident..

' Last night, after much enjoying the daring Mr. Watson entered his room and performed a seance, perhaps something or someone he wanted to know from this seance.

Het Modi

_halloween night, after the murder of _kokila's house, alternate earth "Officer, seal the room! No one should enter, until the murder case is solved!", the head of CID shouted at me. "But sir....", I tried to ask but he cut inbetween. "This one is more important, cooker me se chane kisne nikale wo baad me dhundh lege!" #spookiansclub #horrorhues #hue_of_humour #schhoh #sc_cid #scday2

read more
_halloween night, after the murder of

_kokila's house, alternate earth

"Officer, seal the  room! No one should enter, until the murder case is solved!", the head of CID shouted at me.

(whole case in the caption) _halloween night, after the murder of

_kokila's house, alternate earth

"Officer, seal the  room! No one should enter, until the murder case is solved!", the head of CID shouted at me.

"But sir....", I tried to ask but he cut inbetween. "This one is more important, cooker me se chane kisne nikale wo baad me dhundh lege!"

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification